Prestwick Care Employee Reviews

Care assistant
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Seaham15 December 2018
I currently work for this company nd it's great good staff with values very compassionate about the job role everyone loves coming to work.....manager is very approachable nd helpful......always got an open door .....lots of opportunity to further yourself in your career.
Pros
Get incentives for extrashifts and for doing your online training
Cons
Have to buy your lunch
I don't know what to say really..
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gosforth, Tyne and Wear18 September 2018
The care staff are understaff and over worked. Management don't listen to staff nor family members. I feel for the care staff more as the home is always full of agency so there is no consistency.
Pros
They always need staff
Cons
Poor pay, overworked and understaffed
Health care Support Worker
Health Care Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne3 May 2018
To ensure the good name of the agency is maintained at all time, to assist service user in their daily activities within their home , promoting independence and diversity in their lives, Provision of support in persons with Mental challenges and learning disabilities .
Pros
Work demand
Cons
Work demands
Good learning opportunity
Carer (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear6 July 2017
Opportunity to develop experience of working within the older persons sector working with a wide variety of different needs often complex and challenging.

Lovely homes within the company from an asthetic viewpoint,well looked after in terms of maintenance and decoration and cleanliness
Pros
Excellent value for staff meals
Challenging but very rewarding
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear23 June 2017
Iv never worked in a care home before but find it very rewarding as you get to know each individual resident.my role as domestic covers 3 floors mainly but have been recently allocated 2 no floor which is advanced dementia.. it his hard work but very rewarding,
Pros
Meeting lovely residents
Cons
Hard work but rewarding
job is fine
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear4 March 2017
The job was fine but the management was very poor she doesn't listen to families complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the elderly people smile.
Challenging and Demanding
RGN (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG15 October 2013
There is no typical day at work - there are tasks I need to accomplish in order to meet the ongoing needs of the residents, the staff and the management of the home and the organisation. I have learnt to management my time more effectively and how to motivate and lead a team.
Pros
Opportunities to use my skills
Cons
Lack of consistency from management