Prestige Recruitment Specialists Employee Reviews

good place to work in and learn
Key Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire8 January 2019
i gained a lot of experience whilst working in the company, met a lot of people gained my communication skills even more, the only thing they don't seem to care about the salary/benefits, and very long hours of work.
Cons
Long hours of work
Line worker (Current Employee) –  Hull21 November 2018
Is ok to work on there but i want a beter job.I think i deserve more. Is time to change something in my life.I hope you will accept my application. Thank you
Pros
Free launch
Ok
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull17 October 2018
Very interesting job. Get to know many cultures. Managment very supportive. The hardest part of the job was that you had to work on the phone to meet customers expectations
Pros
very interesting job
Cons
work on the phone
Terrible
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Cranswick, East Riding of Yorkshire17 May 2018
Disgusted with this company , promised one thing when registering then did something totally different, no communication , no information , if you like been made a fool of this is agency for u
Worst place I've been
QA (Former Employee) –  Preston13 February 2018
I did not like that place. It was a really easy job but the people in there I disliked. The team leader I had was really bad, starting to blame every mistake on others head.
Pros
Learned some things
Cons
People
Incompetent
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire18 November 2017
Had signed up with this agency as apparently they was crying out for HGV Class 2 drivers.

As a class 2 driver I have never been offered any type of role within this “prestige “ company load of rubbish

False hopes and no contact and no work offered.

Have called in the office to see transport officials and they are on calls allegedly rung them demanding to speak to them and they don’t return calls EVER !!!!

Rude and unhelpful
Pros
Cons
Where do I start ???
Terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull18 October 2017
I would not recommend that you apply for a job here as they send you work assignment last minute, example: 20 minutes before your shift is due to start. they also mess you around with your working times as you could be working 2 hours then they require you to leave and then get disciplinary action taken out because you had left even though been told to by your site supervisor, you are only allowed to call in sick if you are willing to not get paid until you go into the head office to give reason and proof of why you're off and they will not get that weeks pay until a month after the review of why you was off, they will also lay you off just before you have worked there for 6 months as they will have to start paying you what they are paying the other employees that have worked there for more than 6 months, so overall i would recommend the you try somewhere else unless this is exactly what you are looking for
Intimidating
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire18 August 2017
Wasn't with them for long. Went for a previous role and was pretty much bullied to start a week prior to when I was actually supposed to start. Told them what areas of work I am and aren't looking for but they just love to give offer me everything I can't possibly do and never hear anything for the jobs I am able to do either through them or through applying myself. When I explained this to them they just looked at me like I was dirt so haven't been back since.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Bullied into starting earlier, Staff are ignorant to clients needs.
Career driven company
Commercial Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull23 July 2017
Great company to work for to develop and progress within Recruitment. Each department runs very differently, however there is a lot of support and progression available from the Directors/ managers.
good
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  hull13 June 2017
Good agency im very happy.lots of jobs for you to choose .very serious personal and you have chance to get full time job afert you start with this agency
A company that runs on fear!
Account Manager/Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull24 April 2017
This company doesn't have a normal door. It has a revolving door. This is due to the staff that come and go. I have never worked for a company where "keeping your job" is a bonus. Disciplinaries are given for the smallest thing. (Not answering your phone on your day off.) The management? Possibly THE worst I have ever encountered when it comes to bullying it's staff. The most enjoyable part of the job had to be working with my immediate colleagues. (Who ironically have all left themselves.) The hardest part? Working 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and then being bollocked for not answering the phone!
Cons
There were none, looking back.
2 June 2017

Good morning, we are sorry to hear of your experience within your employment and that you have had to express it in such manner. If you want to speak more about your grievance please contact the head office on 01482 212581. Regards, Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd

A necessity for being precise, a fair amount of work involved.
Despatch Worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire17 April 2017
I arrive at the factory then I head for a cloakroom to get an overall approaching the lockers room put on a hairnet plus the overall then put safety boots on and put my personal items in a locker.
head down some stairs to the loading area where the office is and take a list and a hand scanner, to use the codes to tell the computers what hasn't already been picked for an order. I learnt a lot about safety in the workplace. my basic maths skills were being showcased. It was hard to put orders onto pallets. The most enjoyable part of the job was using the hand scanners.
Pros
Seeing a neat and tidy environment at the end of my shifts
Useless
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire1 April 2017
Questionable management practise. They bully and intimidate staff to the point of people leaving constantly. They are not trained in anything but lying and false promises.
Worst agency in Hull by far.

Avoid!
Pros
Cons
Too many to write

Fun workplace
Translator/Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire15 March 2017
A very good team with a lot of professionals.very commited peoples that give everything for the perssonell and are trying to find everyoane a job to start work
Pros
Very good atmosphere
Cons
Not so many
21 April 2017

Good morning, we are happy to hear you have had a positive experience within your employment. Regards, Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd

Great expierence
Operative (Current Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire13 March 2017
Friendly staff with weak knowledge of english. I've learned to work with scales and packing machines. Getting to learn new products everyday and new expierences about my job.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Dirty and packed changing rooms

management by fear
Training Officer (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire21 February 2017
Paradoxically I've learn a lot. That was my first job in UK. Except language skills I could observe a management style wich I found "management by fear". I've also noticed a high flow of employees. It looks like those who suppose to be leader were just full of suspicions and demands. If we take into account that is Recruitment agency working with people (mostly migants) for people that leads us to very poor conclusions.
Pros
working fellows
Cons
poor management

Busy office, enjoyable work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull17 February 2017
Great and interesting work with people. Lots of organising and planning activities. Busy, demanding work which comes at the cost of personal life.
Pros
Keeps you busy and interested
Cons
Poor life security
Shortage of vacancys ?
Operative worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire6 February 2017
Been applying for 2 to 3 months for jobs with prestige hull enjoyed working for them in the past but seems a lot of the jobs advertised are either not ready for starts or aren't there .

Very confusing when people want to get back to work it calling every week starts to get a bit mundane after while ,whatever the issues are at prestige let's hope they can sort them out .
Pros
Usaually good workplaces
Cons
Usually none but at the minute lots if issues
21 April 2017

Good morning, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with us. If you call the office on a Friday we should be able to get you booked in for registration / inductions the following week. Regards, Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd

My time at Prestige
Apprentice Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dereham, Norfolk19 January 2017
I did enjoy my time at Prestige Recruitment Specialists. This was my first proper taste of working life, I learnt many new things to benefit my future career.
Pros
New experience.
Cons
Unstable management.
21 April 2017

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience within your time spent with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future career. Thanks, Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd.

production operative
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Wombwell9 January 2017
i work for a costumer of prestige and i always have work with them
always very nice and available for me
they always try to give me good conditions of work and always inform if i don't have work.
very good relationship with all the team of prestige.
Pros
very nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Recruitment Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Prestige Recruitment Specialists Reviews by Location