Prestige Nursing Employee Reviews

Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire29 October 2018
long hours, no days off, office staff not helpful. the job its self caring for service users is very rewards and the job itself it brilliant, however with the long hours and non caring managers made life hard. and no petrol allowance
Pros
service users
Bad place to work
Home Care Assistant / driver (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh13 January 2018
Not a good place no surport split shifts working 14hrs but only get paid for 9-10 hr no surport in training or work life and poor pay for the job and work
productive
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds7 January 2018
a great place to work the hours are available and long if your require up to 12 hour shifts, its a very challenging job but very rewarding too. you learn many different things with ongoing training management are fine.
productive
Full Time Carer (Former Employee) –  Sleaford5 January 2018
assisting clients with daily hygiene, dressing, meals and medication.

the different methods of care each client required on a daily basis

management very helpful

workplace was very interesting

hardest part - keeping to schedules as each client had a certain time to do personal hygiene etc.

seeing the clients happy with the care I had given, and helping them with day to day chores was a pleasure
Pros
making clients happy
Strict Workplace
Graduate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wallington4 October 2017
This was my first permanent job after graduating and it was my first time doing credit control. The job role was predominately focused on credit credit and there wasn't much scope for development.
Pros
Study Support
Cons
No development
Poor place
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh18 April 2017
Poor place to work. Management were bullies and treated you badly. never once did they do anything for you, but you were always forced to take on extra shifts. would not recommend. Have seen staff smoking outside service users houses in the past week..
Pros
Lovely service users, nice runs
Cons
Long hours, bad management
Pick your own hours
Registered Mental Health Nurse - agency (Former Employee) –  Varied7 April 2017
Bales to manage your own hours, accrue and then be able to book annual leave, varied choice of places to work, good pay, training package provided, ability to choose location of shift
Pros
Manage own hours
Cons
Can't guarantee work
Great place to work!!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey31 March 2017
I have worked for prestige in Redhill for a long time, and it has recently changed management, and what a difference that has made!! It has become such a lovely company to work for - I love going to work every day! They are extremely flexible with hours, so the work fits in and around my life perfectly!! Everyone should work here!
Pros
Great Management, Great Pay!!
Cons
Sometimes not enough time to travel to clients.
Management in Peterborough is awful
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire31 March 2017
They promise you work but do not deliver, however keep employing more people. They state that there is no work available, if this is true then why are they employing more and more people?
If you ask for day shifts they offer nights, if you ask nights they offer day shifts. Anything to fob you off, this is managements fault. Certainly do not recommend this company. Contacted the head office and they just defend the management without even investigating, joke!
Pros
Cons
do not give enough hours
Poor management
Care worker (Current Employee) –  Essex16 March 2017
A badly managed agency. 0 stars for management.You are sworn at, shouted at and expected to do unreasonable calls with unreasonable travel time. The safety of our clients is put at risk due to management incompetence. Conflicts of interest common place and staff not treated with respect. "Poor direction and communication"
Cons
See the review! Insecure hours unless you are in with the in crowd!
Good place to work I just want a change
HCA (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire11 January 2017
I've worked in care for a long time I really enjoy my job and are a great company to work for I just want to be based in one place as have to do a lot of traveling and this can be very expensive
Pros
Meeting a lot of Lovely people who appreciate the care that we provide
Cons
A lot of driving and exspencers driving and not been paid In between calls
Doesn't even feel like is an agency
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Somerset, Somerset6 January 2017
Been with prestige for almost a year and loving it,there's always work available if you want to top up your hours,pay rates are good. The office team is great and always helpful.Plus when you go on holidays you can ask for the holiday pay which is really good compared to other agencies.
Pros
Good pay rate, management.
Work as health care assistant
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich24 November 2016
Working at hospital look after a patience for all their needs like their personal care,giving a bath,feeding,toileting as they need an assistant,dressing,doing some rounding,cheking their blood pressure.changing pads as they need.turning position,giving drink.
Community care, driving, hoisting, personal care
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire22 November 2016
The key to good community care is management, and the support you receive from them. Prestige Nursing supported me during my work, and were efficient in ensuring clients were safeguarded. I never worked with a bad employee, and all staff were well presented.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long Hours
work at prestige
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton16 November 2016
I really enjoyed working at prestige nursing home. I met some great people during my time at this place and you will enjoy this job if you like to meat new people everyday.
Pros
nice people
Cons
long hours sometimes
Great company to work for
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Sleaford Navigation18 April 2016
A great place to work friendly supportive colleagues. The office team are great. As are the clients.
Each day is different and presents its own challenges. What a privilege to help people stay in their own homes particularly at the end of their life.
Prestige do what they say and offer an above and beyond service.
Pros
A variety of work
Good work/life benefits
Support worker/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham11 April 2016
A typical day at work can involve working within the Magistrates Courts, working within the employment tribunal sector. My job role also involves working within the local community, with vulnerable adults. Duties involve... looking after my clients, making sure my medication is given on time and taking my clients to there appointments on time.
Pros
flexibility
No good for me
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newhaven, ENG10 September 2015
Didn't meet my needs or interests, unhelpful and not at all understanding with problem regarding the elderly, or problems or issues i had regarding the job role i was in.
Pros
Cons
badly treated
loved working with the clients
Community Carer (Former Employee) –  ENG5 April 2015
I loved working here looking after the clients, making them comfortable and knowing by me doing my job I allowed people whom probably wouldn't of been allowed to stay in their own homes,
the hardest part of my job was getting to know some lovely people and knowing that the next day was an uncertainty for them.
Pros
lovely people i enjoyed coming to work
Cons
very long hours
prestige nursing
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exeter, ENG20 February 2015
while working with prestige I had great support within the office. Any problems that I encountered were dealt with swiftly. I was able to get lots of hours and nothing was ever too much trouble.
Pros
hours
Cons
travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.