I was happy to tell people how I feel about working at Prestige in Sleaford
Proud to be part of a very well respected company. Prestige have high standards. I am always positive when I talk about who I work for. I always recommend Prestige. I say to others to come and work for Prestige-they are the best!!
I'm proud to care
Because I heard it’s very good
They look after their carers very well
Because I want to make a great addition to the company.
Its a good in to the hospital and the care that is provided there and especially good for student nurses
The flexibility of the hours and go back to caring for the elderly with dementia
You wouldnt unless you want to be messed about for years!
- What is the organisational culture at Prestige Nursing?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Prestige Nursing and Care?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Prestige Nursing and Care each day?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Prestige Nursing and Care?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Prestige Nursing + Care? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Prestige Nursing?3 people answered
- What benefits does Prestige Nursing and Care offer?2 people answered
- Do you need to drive2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Prestige Nursing and Care?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Prestige Nursing and Care?2 people answered