Prestige Nursing + Care

Prestige Nursing + Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom135 reviews
Good money dependant on what package of care your on
Promise you all the hours you want when you first start, then they keep taking on new staff so your hours drop some weeks it was 9 hours, some weeks 20 hours.
The rota changes alot dont make plans, cause you wont be keeping them.

They struggle to get people to work weekends so thats where your hours will be made up. Sometimes you get just 2 jobs of half ahour a day
Ok but very sales and branch bonus unfair
It started very well then it started to turn into a recruitment agency and was sales oriented. The bonus wasn’t fair as it was based on hours not profit. Ok but not for me
Good colleges
My interview was very relaxed did not feel uncomfortable. It took a while from when i got the job to when i officially started . The training was intense but was definitely worth it you gained alot of knowledge and good understanding about the work you was doing and felt prepared .I was well looked after and was called to make sure that i was doing ok and that i had every thing i needed . The only thing that was hard was trying to get more hours. Some times found that you was sat in car waiting around for the next call which can be quite frustrating . Some times felt a little unappreciated when you said yes to cover but felt bad if you called in sick .Overall good company but a few changes could be made .
I still to work with them
It’s a better place to work they don’t have any problem with working please with the salary payment every week that we always have they had the best definitely yeah I would love to walk back again well done thank you isatou bah
Good
I work for Prestige nursing agancy for over two years. They pay well, they have friendly stuff, full training given, holiday pay and professional approach. Good agancy.
A good place to work.
A good place to work. Not much job security as it was an agency, that also made it difficult to obtain credit. However, pleasant managers, good pay, great placements.
Very friendly team to work alongside
Loved working for prestige, met lots of lovely clients and families , assisted people young and old , with personal care and every day tasks. Learnt how to deal with people who needed palliative care . People who had all forms of disabilities were part of our daily routine too . Made very good friends along the way .
Excellent company lovely staff
Very caring compassionate company always willing to help , excellent communication skills good company to work for ,highly recommend , very flexible and always work around the duties to assist .
Great employer
Great employer, managers are always there for support and will in every way they can
Even providing a work car when I had car problems so I could still get to my shifts!

Supportive and understanding of work life balance.
Great experience and company
I've worked for Prestige for around a year and have learnt a massive amount about the care industry as a whole. Experienced and friendly management team combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable group of carers on the ground make this a fantastic place to work where you always feel supported. It can be fast paced and challenging at times (it is a care job after all!) but there is always someone to help you when needed.

Fantastic team of people and I would highly recommend joining if you are looking for a change.
Pros
Support from management, lots of work available, chances to learn
Cons
Challenging at times but that's what care is about
Poor
Poor management under qualified bullying tactics no support from senior management will cover up important aspects of care to cover themselves I would not be associated again
Good
Whilst working here for work experience I developed a whole new set of skills. I found it amazing how all the staff worked together. Everyone knew what jobs they were doing and there were no complaints.
working in different environments
Working in different homes and working in individuals homes. There was always different courses to attend in order to learn new skills. Management was very supportive. Varied in different settings and individuals care needs. Finding out when you first met a new patient their likes and dislikes.Meeting different people from all walks of life.
Enjoyable challenging work place
Enjoyable competitive work ethic always got regular work and encouraged their staff had good training moving handling health and safety wound management
Hours
during my short calls worked with some interesting people
good Payrates weekly pay

holiday pay

friendly management

good team spirit

some long hours available
Competitive pay for the area
Friendly and approachable, quite decent pay for the area and nature of work. Staff are helpful and have fun personalities, all concerns addressed due to a bad experience at another provider / agency.
Pros
Approachable
Still working at Prestige lovely staff
The most enjoyable job at presitige staff are very helpfull kind and caring, very flexible shifts for anybody specialy those who jave childrens to look after.
relaxed place to work but not always enough hours
Iv'e only been working at Prestige in Sleaford for a couple of months but it's more relaxed and the communication is pretty good, i'm not shy of calling about issue's, and they listen, there are many different care packages that they have in place, Palliative Care, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Shopping Calls, Waking Nights etc, so there is plenty of variety of Care that suits you and your clients needs, Sleaford is a small and friendly area so the only flaw really is that sometimes there isn't enough work which means I struggle to manage financially which is a worry because if my car breaks down, i'm then unable to afford to get it repaired and can't continue to work but I have to say overall in the past 12 years of my caring career Prestige is the best care company I have worked for and I do feel valued as a carer
very busy agency with lots of work to choose from
I really enjoy working for the Shrewsbury office , always lots of work offered and the office make sure that the clients are grouped as close as they can be so you’re not driving round loads . Good rates of pay and enhancements for weekends and bank holidays which my previous company didn’t pay I’m paid to go the training and staff meetings which my other job didn’t .
Weekly pay and other staff incentives. Really happy I moved to this job . Lovely staff and lovely clients .
Pros
Lots of work - office care for the staff and clients
Cons
Rewarding work
A lovely place to work. You get to meet all sorts of different people that need your help.
Down sides are zero hour contracts, hours vary week to week, no two weeks are the same, lots of gaps between calls that aren’t paid for or no travel time to get to the next clients.

Management team are very good and are very flexible with time off and fitting rotas around family commitments
Usual agency no better no worse
Very nice office staff.
Good level of training

The office seem very keen to cover the shifts at any cost. Will give one person all the shifts available while others get very little. Better to share 7 shifts between 3 people then give all to on person.

What ever availablity you give then they offer you completely different day.. we are one of many
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Nursing + Care. Our community is ready to answer.