Premiere People Employee Reviews

Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Gloucester27 March 2019
This job was agency work travelling round the country hanging signs and posters in various supermarkets, which was nice as i got to go to lots of different towns and seeing all the sights.
Picking
wearhouse operative (Former Employee) –  Co. Antrim14 December 2018
Do not trust these people say you will get 5 days work a week and then only give you 1 day. Only text at night to say your on standby and when you get a days work it's at very short notice.
Pros
Cons
Being left with out work
Productive work place
Work as supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belfast19 September 2018
I work for Premiere People in Tesco warehouse on Boucher Road.Typical day starting at 3 pm by signing in all people and checking their present then keeping eye on working process and smooth operation in warehouse ,keeping eye on standard in all areas
and productivity as well which is the hardest job of all .Workplace culture is on high standard as well as management structure force which very depend on our daily profile which can be change anytime due to weather conditions and lorry delays sometimes .The most enjoyable part of a job is when everything is done on time with maximum accuracy and productivity.
Good opportunities but poor communication
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim23 May 2018
I was offered a good opportunity that paid me above minimum wage after training. While I am happy with the job itself, the job is only temporary. The other downside is having to use leave for bank holidays to get paid for it. I have also struggled to communicate with PP staff as they seldom answer their phones within 15 minutes or reply to their emails.

They have also lost my timesheets a couple of times and blamed me for handing the timesheets in late, or they get confused by overtime timesheets and paid me late.
Pros
Good opportunities, pays above minimum wage
Cons
Disorganised, poor communication, having to take bank holidays off as annual leave to be paid
Ever Changing Environment
Waiting Staff (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire24 January 2018
Working for Premiere People was a very insightful start to my working career. It provided me with the opportunity to gain experience at a young age and to get to grips with the real world of hospitality.
Horrendous agency
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carrickfergus, County Antrim27 December 2017
The worst agency I have ever dealt with. I dealt with Laura and everything seemed great at first, until I was sent to a job that wasn't what I applied for. I applied for a planner/admin role with Amazon and ended up being stuck on a conveyor belt throwing parcels in a cage.

I left that job pretty sharpish, months ago, and have chased and chased to get paid what I worked for and still haven't been paid.

Avoid at ALL costs.
Pros
Sorted a job quickly.
Cons
Wasn't anything like the job I applied for. Zero communication. Didn't pay me.
Workplace fine but PP absurd
Council Worker (Former Employee) –  Antrim, County Antrim10 July 2017
Was working for PP on a contract. Would be a decent company if PP paid you or answered your calls. Not very professional. Rude staff and zero communication.
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Don't get wage
Interesting
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Craigavon28 March 2017
My role within this job was interesting. I did not know what shift I was going in to do on that day, therefore there was a lack of stability. Otherwise, the staff/team members I worked alongisde made my time here more enjoyable.
Clerical Officer (Former Employee) –  Belfast6 September 2016
I enjoyed working with this company, they were conscientious and helpful. They promptly made me aware of positions open and ensured I was happy while working there and kept me up to date with everything surrounding my position.
Great agency
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Belfast11 July 2016
High recommend registering with PP. I found them professional and friendly and always kept me in work. The team are great and although there are hundreds of temp workers, the consultants know you personally.
quick to act, understanding at office
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mitcheldean and Drybrook6 July 2016
they got me work fast, at a local company. I had apparently not turned up to work one day even though I clocked in using a fingerprint scanner, so they got rid of me. very upset with the lack of communication between this agency and their customers
Nice people to work for
Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  Home Counties5 May 2016
Very helpful always had work.
well paid . Hours are good mainly Monday to Friday some weekends
Had to travel around to different locations.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
very busy and high standards of cleaning needed
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Craigavon area hospital24 April 2016
Extremely busy everyday.
learned the importance of hygiene within the hospital, the pressures of the nhs system,
management where always helpful.
hospital was great place to work all lovely and friendly staff.
hardest part of the job would be the pressure always go go go.
Excellent
Registered General Nurse (Current Employee) –  Halewood15 April 2016
I started working for premier nearly 2 years ago. i believe they are a great company to work for, i find there is always work always available.
Premiere People are confident in their employees, always willing to offer support and have high staff moral which I believe is very important for what the role entails.
good work place
Administrator (Current Employee) –  belfast2 December 2015
admin duties
taking calls from workers with questions
holidays/ sickness
payroll
ensuring timesheets are correct and in on time
job advertising on line on several different job websites
busy at times
Customer service advisor
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Coventry28 December 2014
working with the agency with premiere people with the company called BT. At the start the work was alright but the management of the work place was not really great. Customer is placing orders but half or non of the delivery is sucessful. our job is to convince the customer and then find out for the customer when the delivery is going to be made. I did a magnificent job but the company have to improve seriously with the time frame and then stock issue to be resulting and then the company can do better. i have suggested this but the company has still not resolved this issue.
Pros
My advice to the customer satisfied the customer that the investigation will be done, and most of the time the customer would like to speak to me to get the result should be done.
Cons
failure of deliveries
Retail
RMS Retail merchandising specialist (Former Employee) –  Belfast, NIR28 May 2014
•Primarily nightshift working hours working Tesco store all over Belfast.

• Specking and assembling new shelving units in stores.

•Dismantling and replacing.

• Reading new specifications and plans

•Moving stock.

• Assisting Tesco workers with night shift duties this included stacking shelves

• Merchandising

•Working the delivery at night
Pros
suitable hours
good co-workers
Agency worker (Former Employee) –  warrington6 May 2014
was an good company to work for, you would be working with different people for different companies quite often.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
unknown working hours
Excellent at providing temporary work placements
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Antrim17 March 2014
I have gained valuable experience in Administration. Currently, I am placed at CAFRE, in Antrim. A typical day consists of filing, photocopying, processing application forms, issuing certificates, dealing with email and telephone enquires, issuing invitations for courses and making up packs for instructors.
Pros
Free car park
Cons
Temporary work only
Events Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blackpool, ENG30 September 2013
You get Phoned when there is a vacancy available and if you are available then you confirm you say you can do the shift and if its for that day then you get ready and then go off to wherever you are working.