Premiere People

Premiere People Employee Reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews
Overall not bad, was my first sérious job in NI i cant said nothing wrong about the recruitment company just about the warehouse where i was working that company had long history of internal corruption, inefficient management, low wages, exploiting... Etc... pros was that this was really long term couse of nature of job where they value hard workers....
Can't fault my manager for finding me work. really enjoyed where I was placed. very helpful in relation to queries re pay or holidays or entitlements.
Pros
great support, good pay, paid on time
Cons
sometimes problems with pay amount
In all honesty, if I’m talking solely about Premiere People and not the places they get you employed at, I think they’re fab. They communicate effectively and efficiently with you, they have got my pay correct every week that I worked with them and holiday pay was received within the 2 week process of leaving them, as well as my P45. I myself have not had any issues with this company and believe the people that work there do their job brilliantly - I have not had any issues with them at all
Pros
Reasonable pay (different due to each employer), pay you what you have earned, good communication
Cons
From Premiere People themselves I have none
This job was agency work travelling round the country hanging signs and posters in various supermarkets, which was nice as i got to go to lots of different towns and seeing all the sights.
Telephony based role dealing with PIP customers. A demanding role, mentally exhausting. Dealing with vulnerable people daily. Learned how to be emotionally resilient and remain calm in stressful situations.
Pros
good hours
Do not trust these people say you will get 5 days work a week and then only give you 1 day. Only text at night to say your on standby and when you get a days work it's at very short notice.
Pros
Cons
Being left with out work
I work for Premiere People in Tesco warehouse on Boucher Road.Typical day starting at 3 pm by signing in all people and checking their present then keeping eye on working process and smooth operation in warehouse ,keeping eye on standard in all areas
and productivity as well which is the hardest job of all .Workplace culture is on high standard as well as management structure force which very depend on our daily profile which can be change anytime due to weather conditions and lorry delays sometimes .The most enjoyable part of a job is when everything is done on time with maximum accuracy and productivity.
I was offered a good opportunity that paid me above minimum wage after training. While I am happy with the job itself, the job is only temporary. The other downside is having to use leave for bank holidays to get paid for it. I have also struggled to communicate with PP staff as they seldom answer their phones within 15 minutes or reply to their emails.

They have also lost my timesheets a couple of times and blamed me for handing the timesheets in late, or they get confused by overtime timesheets and paid me late.
Pros
Good opportunities, pays above minimum wage
Cons
Disorganised, poor communication, having to take bank holidays off as annual leave to be paid
Working for Premiere People was a very insightful start to my working career. It provided me with the opportunity to gain experience at a young age and to get to grips with the real world of hospitality.
The worst agency I have ever dealt with. I dealt with Laura and everything seemed great at first, until I was sent to a job that wasn't what I applied for. I applied for a planner/admin role with Amazon and ended up being stuck on a conveyor belt throwing parcels in a cage.

I left that job pretty sharpish, months ago, and have chased and chased to get paid what I worked for and still haven't been paid.

Avoid at ALL costs.
Pros
Sorted a job quickly.
Cons
Wasn't anything like the job I applied for. Zero communication. Didn't pay me.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Premiere People?
Was working for PP on a contract. Would be a decent company if PP paid you or answered your calls. Not very professional. Rude staff and zero communication.
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Don't get wage
My role within this job was interesting. I did not know what shift I was going in to do on that day, therefore there was a lack of stability. Otherwise, the staff/team members I worked alongisde made my time here more enjoyable.
I enjoyed working with this company, they were conscientious and helpful. They promptly made me aware of positions open and ensured I was happy while working there and kept me up to date with everything surrounding my position.
High recommend registering with PP. I found them professional and friendly and always kept me in work. The team are great and although there are hundreds of temp workers, the consultants know you personally.
they got me work fast, at a local company. I had apparently not turned up to work one day even though I clocked in using a fingerprint scanner, so they got rid of me. very upset with the lack of communication between this agency and their customers
Very helpful always had work.
well paid . Hours are good mainly Monday to Friday some weekends

Had to travel around to different locations.
Pros
Free lunch
Extremely busy everyday.
learned the importance of hygiene within the hospital, the pressures of the nhs system,

management where always helpful.

hospital was great place to work all lovely and friendly staff.

hardest part of the job would be the pressure always go go go.
I started working for premier nearly 2 years ago. i believe they are a great company to work for, i find there is always work always available.
Premiere People are confident in their employees, always willing to offer support and have high staff moral which I believe is very important for what the role entails.
admin duties
taking calls from workers with questions

holidays/ sickness

payroll

ensuring timesheets are correct and in on time

job advertising on line on several different job websites

busy at times
working with the agency with premiere people with the company called BT. At the start the work was alright but the management of the work place was not really great. Customer is placing orders but half or non of the delivery is sucessful. our job is to convince the customer and then find out for the customer when the delivery is going to be made. I did a magnificent job but the company have to improve seriously with the time frame and then stock issue to be resulting and then the company can do better. i have suggested this but the company has still not resolved this issue.
Pros
My advice to the customer satisfied the customer that the investigation will be done, and most of the time the customer would like to speak to me to get the result should be done.
Cons
failure of deliveries
•Primarily nightshift working hours working Tesco store all over Belfast.

• Specking and assembling new shelving units in stores.

•Dismantling and replacing.

• Reading new specifications and plans

•Moving stock.

• Assisting Tesco workers with night shift duties this included stacking shelves

• Merchandising

•Working the delivery at night
Pros
suitable hours