Premier Work Support

Premier Work Support Employee Reviews

United Kingdom65 reviews
It's good agency but wherever they send people to work they treat like slaves.
All agencies staff had to work three time more then permanent staff and end of the day your job is not secure.

Staff was very helpful.
Great team at Dartford always looking out for me. Always at the end of the phone if you need them. Never had a bad experience with Dartford branch. Definitely recommend working for Premier Work Support. A+
Pros
Work when you want to
I really enjoy working with Premier work support. There is generally team work in the company .The salary structure is good, the facilities for training, and working conditions are all fantastic
They are bunch of devious and lying maggots. They put out misleading job adverts and if you refuse further work the will try to steal your money. Rude and lying. Scum of the Earth.
I'm cleaner and I got good experience and I'm hard worker And I can work Day shift and night plus weekend and they can do extra hours of any times AndI'm never had any problem with the times because I am always early in my job thank you.
It was really good for me at the beginning, until one of my colleagues passed away and everything went down the hill. After that I just felt picked on
Fantastic management. * Great employees. Staff ethos is amazing. * Enjoyable work-load. Can get busy, but equally balanced out with small periods of down-time. * Always something to do. Even when you're done with primary tasks, there's other areas you can work on.
It was a normal job in cleang service. I try to do my job with very good quality, fast ,learn important things in work process and make my manager happy .
I have been working for Premier Work Support on a temporary basis for the last 6 months. They responded to my application immediately and i was out to work the very next working day and have been here ever since. The ladies in the Chatham office are very helpful and friendly.
great company always willing to help
great customer service

good management

easy interview

not fussy on people different jobs to suit everyone
Pros
jobs as soon as possible
Cons
only temporary work
I was very happy to work with them.They found me a job at the next day.Every week i receive my salary and my payslip.For me they are very correct agency.Olivia was very kind with me she was ready to help me with everything.Thank you
It’s ok but the Stuff must work on the attitude with the Colleagues. But you have the opportunity to become stronger and learn a lot about people’s and about them.
working with premier support work has groomed my experiences in the cleaning career. I can offer hard work and excellence customer services skills to the role.
I am very hardworker. I am working on heathrow airport as a aircraft cleaner. but I want to get more opportunities. This is a good company. The staff is very helpful.
they did not give me any more shifts at all they just decided to get rid of me due to lack of work opertunity and yhey did not have any work avalible - any more
Official response from Premier Work Support
11 November 2019
We are incredibly sorry to hear you did not have a good experience dealing with the team at this branch, we take this feedback very seriously. We would be happy to look in to the matter and take appropriate action, please feel free to contact our HR team on administrator@premierworksupport.co.uk if you would like to discuss this any further.
I worked so hard to complete my tasks. My colleagues were very supportive to me. We share ideas and focus to the team goal.
I gained a confident to work as an inventory controller.
The company Vent axia and the agency may let people down, used for 3 days work so therefore couldnt pay rent. Some staff were rude some were very nice intelligent people. i didnt like being asked to work there and then sent a text on the way home from the agency lady saying not required next moring. Apart from that very nice mixed cultures place to work.
took on this role as a last minute job, due to me being the new starter i felt unwelcomed by the staff that had been in the business for a long time and this made my time at this company very unbearable. it may have just been me but i would not reccommend - no career progression, rubbish pay and no incentives
Official response from Premier Work Support
24 October 2019
We are incredibly sorry to hear you did not have a good experience working for Premier Work Support, we take this feedback very seriously. We would be happy to look in to the matter and take appropriate action, please feel free to contact our HR team on administrator@premierworksupport.co.uk if you would like to discuss this any further.
the agency tried for there staff.the treat there staff fairly.they take care of you.they understand you when ever you have problem and you could not make it to work,
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
With particular zeal I wanted to recommend this agency because it is a very unique team of people who work with passion and friendliness. They are very professional and their main goal is the good of the client. A friendly atmosphere is felt almost immediately after entering the office.
I highly recommend!
A very nice and cohesive group. in the resolution of problems the issues of the worker.
Whenever requested there were overtime., even if it was another task or service.