Premier Work Support Employee Reviews

Branch in Horsham are very professional,helpful and open-minded team!
wearhouse worker (Current Employee) –  Horsham, West Sussex1 October 2019
With particular zeal I wanted to recommend this agency because it is a very unique team of people who work with passion and friendliness. They are very professional and their main goal is the good of the client. A friendly atmosphere is felt almost immediately after entering the office.
I highly recommend!
Good Team
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London / Gatwick Airport25 September 2019
A very nice and cohesive group. in the resolution of problems the issues of the worker.
Whenever requested there were overtime., even if it was another task or service.
Great
Drivers Mate (Current Employee) –  Romford12 September 2019
I have really enjoyed working at these companies, they taught me a lot. This jobs have allowed me to become more confident with new challenges and especially with other people as I was a very shy person.
Provided plenty of work
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent5 September 2019
I started as a smokefree officer for the local hospital. This was reasonably well paid for agency work although it was a six day week. After that I did various warehouse/factory jobs which tended to be quite physical and demanding which was not so good.Overall though I found them to be a good employer.
Management team very supportive
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Gatwick11 August 2019
The staff at Premier have always been supportive, helpful and professional. Always Paid on time unlike some agencies. Staff willing to help and friendly throughout not just recruitment process but after placements found.
I was unhappy with a placement being overworked underpaid and treated with disrespect. Agency found alternative placement to suit my capabilities and took on board my feedback.
Pros
Staff find suitable placements and willing to help
Cons
Wages low for some positions
Great Employer
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Kent31 July 2019
I've worked at Premier Work Support before and loved it then. I had to leave when I relocated but the door was left open that if I returned there would be a job for me. When I found myself on the job market in the right location they welcomed me back. Its a great place to work and I was happy to return. The Directors and Senior Management team are very approachable, no need for them to hide away. Everyone's a team and people genuinely like to work here and be part of the business. The company has very high values and that really comes across to all involved.
Better pay
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Chatham, Kent12 July 2019
Thay don't like you to apply anther job with them if you find something better specially when a job that thay adverse with better pay thay kept on stopping me for getting a better paid job as I am 36 and don't whan to work a min wage or the rest of my life as got bill to pay
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Poor money dont like bettering yourself
Great place to work!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chatham, Kent6 June 2019
A great company to work for where hard work is rewarded. An excellent culture where you are included as part of a team from day one!

As an employee you have full support of a great senior management team and always feel that you are given excellent opportunities to progress.
Pros
Happy place to work
Great agency
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent27 April 2019
Great agency great staff great management, understanding to needs of work very helpful would highly recommend . Will always find work temporary or temp til.oerm
Pros
Good for finding work, friendly, understanding needs to find the right workto suit.
Would give this place 0 stars if I could
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London26 March 2019
No consideration for people's health. Will replace you for no reason. Was working fine, next day I was told not to come in. They phone you up few hours before to start a job the same day and if you refuse, they are rude!!!! Would not recommend this company as a last resort. They will not help you outside work if you need anything. I needed proof of work to give to an agency so I could move house... After chasing them up for days, I was randomly messaged that I do not have a job no more. Wow, they take away your work and give it back to you whenever they want with no warning!
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place is a Con
poor pay,
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport14 March 2019
long nights, poor pay, shift management poor,rude staff. i would avoid working for this agency at all costs. they tried to lay me off after working 10 nights in row n going ill after
Pros
Cons
long hours low pay
Production operative
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, West Sussex22 February 2019
Agency sent me to company who hadn't enough work for me - in consequence company who I worked for after couple weeks let me know that I'm losing job and I don't need to coming next day...agency and agency workers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Friendly agency workers
Cons
Losing job without any logical reasons
Ramp baggage handling
OCS cleaner and skinny dip (Former Employee) –  Shackleford, Surrey23 November 2018
Working as a team. loading bags in a short time scale.
Turning up on time. Have good customer service. Make sure the load is going to the correct departur.
No fun at all
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2018
The sister company that we worked for we're no good at all , didn't look after you , never helped with a problems at work on issues with staff , just got told to grin a bare it or just lied to us and parmed us off
Fun
Turkish airlines (Former Employee) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester31 December 2017
Fantastic company to work for,helping and understanding
Easy parking great management and a lovely team.
Would definitely work for this company again.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No cons
Good Agency
Agency Driver (Current Employee) –  Basildon, Essex16 September 2017
Very helpful staff and easy to communicate with at any time of day. Office and staff both very professional and respectful. Always clear and honest with me regarding information.
enjoyable
Cleaner at Heathrow (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire13 July 2017
The staff was great and assisted me with anything i needed. they always had for me even at short notice. i would recommend working for them to anybody.
overall the staff are friendly
Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Romford27 February 2017
its like any agency. sometimes they struggle to find enough work for everyone to have work on a regular basis. hardest part is waiting for phone to ring.
Not as bad as people make out
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Stanstead7 February 2017
Swiss port passenger service agent -former
I think the opurtunities are there for those that really want it, I found premier staff approachable and helpfull ,support if you need it ,AllwAys someone to ask ,lead agents were helpfull ,the training was a great experience ,you make a great bond with your group .
As far as agency work goes it wasn't that bad as had roster for month which is unheard of with lots of agencies ,only downside for me not consistent hours ,but plenty of overtime most of the time .wouldnt hesitate to recommend .
Pros
Pay not too bad, learn lots of new things, good people to work with
Cons
In consistent hours
Everyday something different
General labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 January 2017
Worked in removals as it was very different as every day ,was bringing something new ,traveling around alll London .at times we used to be send to some presentation in excel exebition centre ,work in canary warth for the banks .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Work Support. Our community is ready to answer.

Premier Work Support Reviews by Location