Premier Recruitment Solutions Employee Review

View all Premier Recruitment Solutions reviews

Gaps inbetween jobs
Maintenance Person (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Southampton, UK1 March 2017
Although it's a good place overall for work, there are a lot of gaps in employment inbetween jobs, as well as, big distances..................................
Pros
Money always paid on times
Cons
lunch not paid, long drive to work, gaps inbetween jobs

Other Premier Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

Good company
Plumbers mate (Current Employee) –  Southampton10 February 2019
It is a good company to work. It was fun working with them. It is to much asking to write when you don't work a full time for the company.. I have been with them on and off but I still enjoy working with them whenever they got the job for me. As I am self-employed.
Umbrella company / payroll fees
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire2 February 2019
I worked for this company for around ten weeks, I was told my hourly rate was (for 3 different assignments) £10ph, £10.50ph and £12ph, BUT, this is misleading.

The payroll "umbrella" company takes a £20 fee, then they take EMPLOYERS NI, then standard employees NI and tax.

These charges come to around £100 per week, they do not tell you, management suggested I make FALSE expense claims to reduce my tax bill.

It is my belief this company is exploiting workers, especially foreign workers who may not understand their pay slip.

The end clients and jobs were ok, but the rate of pay was far worse than advised.
Pros
Cons
Rate of pay is BEFORE ALL costs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Recruitment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Premier Recruitment Solutions Reviews by Job Title