Premier Inn Employee Review

Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow7 February 2018
Loved working part of a team and also on my own , i have great communication skills as i was the one communicating with our guest as most of all the other housekeepers were polish but i enjoyed it as i like meeting and speaking to new and diffrent people
Pros
Discounts on diffrent placez
Cons
Didn't help me work around my kids

Other Premier Inn Employee Reviews

Excellent Staff, overworked and underpaid
Kitchen Team Member (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear16 January 2019
Always had fun with any staff on duty but management didn't even seem to notice when morale was down from the office they never left. You will work long hard shifts with not much thanks or appreciation, sometimes being expected to work the late shift and then back in in the morning and split shifts. There is definitely room for career advancement in Premier Inn depending on the hotel and how willing your line manager is to help you but most of the management I worked with had started out as a normal team member before being promoted within the company.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Split shifts, Low pay for hard work
Work experience was the best here
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent15 January 2019
I never worked here (unfortunately), but i did do my work experience here, loved it. I was nervous because i had never been in that situation before but if i was given the chance to go back i would 100%! The cleaning staff were lovely, and so were the other ladies i was with on reception.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Inn. Our community is ready to answer.