Premier Inn

Premier Inn Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,613 reviews
Found 1,613 reviews matching the search
fun workplace
Fun working atmspehere. Not too much responsibiltities but
a good salary considering the nature of the role. I would recommend to anyone who needs a stable job in a growing industry.
Good employer
Good employer, friendly staff and management, good job, however the job doesnt fit around having a family as I had to leave due to not being able to get hours between 9&3 which are the hours I had childcare for.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not very flexible
I didn’t really like premier inn
It wasn’t a good place to work the staff wasn’t friendly
So I would like a packing job with good people around me who we can have a laugh and still do work
Fun workplace
The team is really friendly and would help me out, I always had something to do and enjoyed my time there. They are all hard working and made sure that all the jobs and tasks where done.
host
seeing to the guests needs , helping out where needed . enjoying working with the team , check todo jobs with the management , hard part is cleaning down for the day or the nxt shift
nice place to work good colleague
i had a very good experience working in premier inn
good customer service

good customers everyday

location was very nice the hotel was amazing

opportunity to learn with another department

every day different day
Premier inn
Always enjoyed my job. I have received many opportunities with progression and on the job training. I have completed 2 apprenticeships with the company. Always been well paid and the rewards are ok. Shift pattern isn’t for everyone especially if looking for typical office hours.
Job was good
Management could do better at looking after their staff and having regular team meetings to hear everyone’s opinion and new comers should be well trained
Job was ok
Low wages promise of wage rise but very hard to get . People were Very friendly but managers very lazy patronising very much a click within managers circle
Minimum wage for a heavy work
I would of made it work if the pay was a lot better and hrs. This company only cares about profits/quick turnaround for next guests/targets. The new assistant manager was very green and inexperienced, hence don't know how to speak to people/treat them fairly. 90% of staff were unhappy there, only stayed due to no transport/jobs in area. I would not recommend anyone to work there as there's no career progression, full time hrs, not treated fairly, management don't care, shall i go on??
Horrible
Horrible place to work. Horrible environment, disgusting attitudes of management.
No work - life balance, expected to come in at an hours notice and ignored on your next shift if you refuse.

Total do as I say not as I do, and don’t expect your holidays when you want them.
Great to work for!!
Loved working at the boston hotel. Management team fantastic! Everything you need is provided from uniform down to your cleaning cloths! Only left as I went on maternity and didn't go back due to personal reasons and moving out the area. Would highly recommend working here
Good for part time
good job for part time. days can vary. one day you can do 9.30am to 4pm, and another day you could do 9.30am til 12pm so it fluctuates a bit. you also can work alone or with someone so its nice to have the option
Vey Physical but good fun
Premier Inn (Peel Park) is a great place to work. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very good management team. Must have pride in your work as it has a very good reputation.
Great
We have excellent training and brilliant staff the management are approachable and flexible with hours I have worked for premier inn a little over 8 months now and have enjoyed every day. We also have great benefits.
The worst four years of my working life.
I gladly left a while ago, but I'm leaving this so current employees and job seekers can compare experiences. Also as a result of my working experience, I have NEVER stayed at a Premier Inn since and never will again. Travelodge/Ibis everytime. Anyway...

I worked as a night receptionist for 4 years. Good interview with a friendly hotel manager. Did the job alongside university and had ambition to progress. So she was helpful in beginning to show me some of what she does. Then she moved site. Downhill from there.

Managers were rude, hostile, made it clear my face didn't fit. Ok, fine. Another girl (who was lovely) had £2,000 spent on her development whilst I was ignored. She quit 6 months later. Two nasty, unprofessional managers later, I resigned for a new job earning 3 times more. No benefits at Premier Inn. Abysmal company.
Interview was terrible
Was looking for a job to top my income up as I worked evenings but wanted something while my daughter was at school so applied for premier inn Bicester interview went alright until the reception manager joked she would shout at me sometimes then said but I’ll always sorry afterwards then the housekeeper manager who was also interviewed me says I will shout but not say sorry I just laughed thinking how degrading they must make people feel if they are openly doing that in the interview process very unprofessional easy to say I made my excuse not to take the job.
It was terrible.
The management were incredible but personel changes made it impossible to work there. The new manager that was brought in was horrible. Rude and obnoxious. Honestly made me wonder if he understood how to interact with human beings at all.
Not a great company
When I worked there they expect you to work over your contract, if you cover a night shift you still get your normal rate of pay even though the night staff get more. Management lie to you and pick their favourites to team up against you.

Not a good company at all
Managers don't have a clue what they are doing
Stressful place to work, rubbish hours , time u down to last min, people who work there aren't happy, anyone who starts never stay due managers.
Pros
Cons
Not getting hours
Could do with more hours summer is the best cause it’s busy so you get a good amount of hours of work in every week and the team and management are good guys🤘🏻
Pros
Nice and calm place to work
Cons
Hours once busy period passes