Precedo Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
Bad agency - not reliable
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dronfield4 September 2016
I told them I do not want to work in nursing homes but most of the jobs they offered me where in nursing homes in other cities far from where I live.

One time I worked in a nursing home, they said I will be paid £8.00 per hour because the person was very challenging and they assured me there won't be any manual handling involved. When I went in that nursing home they wanted me to lift that person as they said the person is not heavy, I refused therefore they told the agency and the agency did not even confirm that they is no manual handling involved. They did not protect me and did not keep their word.

I had to leave the company because I did not trust them anymore. If I had troubles at home they won't be on my side as they are always for the companies who pay them more money.
Pros
References given promptly at the end of employment
Cons
No job security, risky shifts that are too far from home, low pay rate for too many reponsabilities
fun place
heath care assistant (Former Employee) –  Dronfield, ENG26 October 2015
this was a good agency to work for i always had my shift when i wanted them and the pay was good they made me part of the
team..friendly management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precedo Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Precedo Healthcare Services Reviews by Job Title