Pramacare Employee Reviews

Positive place to work
Business Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Poole, Dorset23 October 2018
working for Prama is fun! the office team are constantly busy but there is always something new to get involved with, as they do care, community groups, the Barrington theatre and now a travel company, every day is different.
Its a Christian organisation, but it doesn't matter if you're not a christian, it just means the senior managers have good integrity and morals, and any money that Prama makes will help older people in the community.
Pros
friendly workplace
Lovely clients, enjoyable job
Care Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Ferndown, Dorset17 January 2017
A typical day at work - Visiting clients in their homes and supporting them as stated in their care plan.
I continue to learn how to administer controlled drugs, feed clients through PEG and new techniques
I get on very well with clients but do not get my desire hours for work.
The most enjoyable part of my work is seeing the difference my work makes to clients when they're happy because i helped them achieve something they were not too sure they could do.
Pros
Healthcare scheme
Cons
Not enough hours
friendly place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poole, Dorset19 December 2016
the mornings always start of busy as we have to make sure all residents are up washed and dressed. then we have to make sure they have all had there breakfast.

the hardest part of the job is seeing someone at end of life.