Post Office Ltd Employee Reviews in Manchester

tough job not all can do
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gorton Manchester21 September 2017
Get till out set for day have a brew and then open up and work as is necessary use driving licence machine,bureaux,and serve and manage as well.It was fun but you couldn't talk to each other just serve,15 minute break morning and afternoon with 1/2 lunch as well.I learned to be polite good smile and be happy and stop fraud as well.
Pros
Paid the way
Cons
long hours but worth it
Happy working environment
Counter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester19 April 2017
Very good company too work for with great colleagues very good salary and bonuses customers generally very good and understanding had many good years at spring gardens and brazennose st.
This is my review on a daily basis
Post Office Counter Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester1 February 2017
My typical day at work is to help and understand people, my current job was in my local post office, I knew everybody and everybody knew myself, I felt so relaxed and comfortable whilst in work, my typical day was setting up post office from 8.30, opened at 9oclock am, up until 5.30 pm,my duties were too serve customers, making sure shop was tidy and fully stocked, Helping with enquries,
Pros
The pros about this job well thy didnt really have any, everything was good as expected
Cons
There were a few cons but nothing i couldnt handle
great place to work
Counter Clerk/Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester City Centre21 November 2015
great place to work if you like a challenge,meeting new people,targets,management treated you fairly,every day could be different,hardest part of job i found difficult was cross selling,i enjoyed serving the general public also it was continuous on the job training .
productive and busy
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG13 October 2015
It was nice to have experienced working in a post office. Learned of how to handle different kinds of people. Learned on how letters and parcels were sent to different designations. Management were nice and considerate as well as my co-workers. Hardest part was when a customer was claiming a parcel and I couldn't find it. Most enjoyable part was when there was a massive queue as I didn't realise the time mostly.
Pros
free meals and transportation