Post Office Ltd Employee Reviews in Barnsley

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
fun place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Barnsley,South Yorkshire relocated to Chesterfield30 November 2016
logging on to computer, taking calls from PO staff working in Post Offices. learned something new everyday as services change regularly. The Management were fair. My co-workers were the best bunch of people and we helped each other. It was difficult to help people that did not explain themselves very well on the phone, but by asking the right questions the problems were solved. i enjoyed helping to solve problems and working with my colleagues.
good pay
Fast paced environment which is personally rewarding
Network Business Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Barnsley12 October 2015
I am required to work within very strict guidelines, providing accurate up to date information on a day to day basis. There is no room for error and the work is both challenging and rewarding. My work can also be very demanding especially when attempting to understand the cause and effect of issues presented by clients.Easily the most enjoyable part of my job is that more often than not the end result is positive.
Hours of work
Fun Workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Barnsley17 November 2014
I enjoyed getting to know the staff I worked along side, I enjoyed the company of the customers.
I enjoyed working and coming to work.
A typical day on the bar would be serving people drinks quickly at the hatch and getting the correct orders.
A typical day on the floor would be greeting customers, getting drinks orders and taking drinks to the table. Fetching food orders from the kitchen to the table. Giving them the correct cutlery for their meal. Clearing plates away from the table and setting it for the next reservation.
The hardest part of the job was long shifts but I got used to those as I started asking for more shifts.
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people which soon became good friends of mine which meant my time there was more enjoyable.
My manager was a great manager, if I ever needed time off it was put in the book straight away.