Pontoon Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work
Contractor Lifecycle Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire11 September 2017
The people at Hyphen made the job a lot easier.

Day to day life was a little mundane in the Lifecycle team, but I feel this is to be expected if you're working within the back-end of recruitment.

But there was always an excellent vibe amongst the staff and everyone seemed to get on really well and I feel this came across in our service delivery.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Mundane
Variety of clients. Good team.
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 June 2017
I enjoyed my time there. There is a good team with a good variety of clients across a number of sectors. All things considered a good company to work for.
Great Culture
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Keele, Staffordshire12 June 2017
A Great place to work. A really good working environment, with a flexible working approach. Allowed to manager your own diary and have confidence in their employees to get the job done.
Excellent!
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent16 May 2017
Excellent place! Love it

Excellent culture and staff benefits - such a family run place and lots of opportunities to grow and learn and move up!

The management team communicate well and great work life balance!
Flexible and supportive company
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Keele, Staffordshire14 May 2017
Pontoon is an excellent company to work for. They provide you with the support and opportunity to progress by providing continuous ways to develop. I would highly recommend working here.
Hyphen/Pontoon Review
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent8 January 2016
My day consists of managing my team and any onsite queries that may arise. Ensuring that capacity across the team is utilised correctly, support is provided to those that need it and those that have capacity flex this out to those that need support.

I am responsible for being the escalation point for the team, problem solving and providing training, coaching and developing my team so they are ready to move up the career ladder.

We have a large team on 32 consisting of managers, team leaders, senior administrators and administrators. Communication is key to ensuring a positive culture and team working environment as well as supporting each other and knowing when to ask for help.

The most challenging part of the role is ensuring that you build a positive relationship with key stakeholders despite being on the back foot before you start. Sadly, being in screening we are very often the difference between a candidate starting and not and this can sometimes lead to frustration from the wider team - managing expectations and building these relationships are paramount to the success of the team.

The most enjoyable part of the role is seeing your success. With the MI that we have we are able to visually see the progress we make across the team in real life. This helps to keep your team motivated, be proactive to any potential issues that may be arising and give the opportunity to set realistic challenges and targets for the team.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Long hours are sometimes necessary but manageable.