Pontoon

Pontoon Employee Reviews

Generally a great group of people to work and collaborate with and exposure to really interesting solutions/ clients. Pontoon Solutions is becoming increasing close and intwined with Adecco Group which is bringing in new ways of working and strategy.
Terrible place to work, in comfortable place to work and slightly bullying culture wouldn’t recommend didn’t stay long as I couldn’t deal with the lack of work, very high turn over of staff in the month I was there
It is a good place to start your career, dont feel you can progress as much and the only downside is they dont pay for the amoint of work put in. They are very good with wfh, because the some of the teams are small there is not much chance for development
Company was fantastic then change of senior management which became u workable. Very dishonest individuals - would not recommend the company at all. Had a habit of calling meetings throwing accusations at you that were not true and you could do nothing about it as all management stood together in the approach. This has happened to many colleagues that have been made to leave as untenable to stay. Such a shame as they were excellent to work for so my opinion has changed completely and within such a short time.
Pros
Nond
Cons
Long hours, no thanks or recognition. A blame culture
Higher management are amazing, but office politics can get in the way. Enjoyed my time working here, but for the work required the salary could be a lot higher, especially as someone on a similar role could be paid much higher due to commission.
The people at Hyphen made the job a lot easier. Day to day life was a little mundane in the Lifecycle team, but I feel this is to be expected if you're working within the back-end of recruitment. But there was always an excellent vibe amongst the staff and everyone seemed to get on really well and I feel this came across in our service delivery.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Mundane
I enjoyed my time there. There is a good team with a good variety of clients across a number of sectors. All things considered a good company to work for.
A Great place to work. A really good working environment, with a flexible working approach. Allowed to manager your own diary and have confidence in their employees to get the job done.
Excellent place! Love it Excellent culture and staff benefits - such a family run place and lots of opportunities to grow and learn and move up! The management team communicate well and great work life balance!
Pontoon is an excellent company to work for. They provide you with the support and opportunity to progress by providing continuous ways to develop. I would highly recommend working here.
My day consists of managing my team and any onsite queries that may arise. Ensuring that capacity across the team is utilised correctly, support is provided to those that need it and those that have capacity flex this out to those that need support. I am responsible for being the escalation point for the team, problem solving and providing training, coaching and developing my team so they are ready to move up the career ladder. We have a large team on 32 consisting of managers, team leaders, senior administrators and administrators. Communication is key to ensuring a positive culture and team working environment as well as supporting each other and knowing when to ask for help. The most challenging part of the role is ensuring that you build a positive relationship with key stakeholders despite being on the back foot before you start. Sadly, being in screening we are very often the difference between a candidate starting and not and this can sometimes lead to frustration from the wider team - managing expectations and building these relationships are paramount to the success of the team. The most enjoyable part of the role is seeing your success. With the MI that we have we are able to visually see the progress we make across the team in real life. This helps to keep your team motivated, be proactive to any potential issues that may be arising and give the opportunity to set realistic challenges and targets for the team.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Long hours are sometimes necessary but manageable.