Plume of Feathers Employee Reviews

Work at the Plume of Feathers
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, Sh4 April 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff at The Plume of Feathers as everyone had their own personality and were very accepting of one another and were always there to help one another. The customers there were very kind and the tips were very generous.
Fast Paced
Waitress (Former Employee) –  england, birmingham30 January 2017
Serving all different types of customers
Reaching sales targets individually.
Being customer focused at all times doing anything possible for a customer
Cash handling accurately at a fast pace with use of a card machine
Handling and deescalating complaints
Working as part of a team
Interacting with the kitchen staff for the customer’s needs.
A nice place to work.
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire11 January 2017
Nice customers. Good banter. Good atmosphere. Nice staff. You work as a team and support each other. Can be challenging when dealing with intoxicated people but team work prevails. You need a cheerful and chatty personality and it's always interesting!
Fun work place
Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  London9 November 2016
I enjoy the relationship between the customers and the staff. The management have good team leaders that help teach.
I enjoy the long hours although dealing with drunken customers can be tiresome.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
minimum wage
Busy, Unpredictable, Modern
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Barlaston24 April 2016
Newly refurbished bar and restaurant. Busy at weekends and on quiz night. Good honest homemade food. Friendly personable staff.
Productive and fun work place
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gilston7 March 2016
Working at the Plume of Feathers was a interesting and fun experience. It gave me a much more stronger understanding on working in a busy kitchen and taught me many useful skills that I'll take with me throughout my career as a young chef.
Poor management
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent22 February 2016
Overall not a bad place to work but the management team changed every few weeks and it was poor. The staff were friendly but management team were poor.
enjoyable and exciting
Kitchen Assistant/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  ENG24 June 2015
Plume of Feathers is an enjoyable and exciting place to work as you get to meet new people each day and work with some amazing people and food.
Pros
Free drinks and get to meet new people.
Cons
Not enough hours are available and salary is not enough.
enjoyable experience
Talking to customers in an orderly manner (Former Employee) –  Welwyn, ENG5 January 2015
The staff were friendly and nice.I got adjusted to the place so quickly even though it was always busy. The job made me be a fast learner and a good worker in terms of talking to customers. The manager taught me everything l needed to know such as serving people, how to interact with customers, using certain machines. The hardest part of the job was it was always busy but l enjoyed in a way as it strengthened my working skills. The most enjoyable was everything especially the interaction with customers.
Good Experience running a Chamelion venue
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherborne Dorset7 August 2014
This pub certainly changed from day to day. Daytimes it was a very popular eating venue and evenings a rather loud late night drinking place, so the ambience was changed daily to suit the needs of the customer, By day very quiet background music and the tables set up for dining with flowers and table displays and at night, everything removed including bar stalls to accommodate the late night licence and the customers that would visit. A great learning curve in a good lively and entertaining venue.
Pros
Good experience of a different environment
Cons
very Late nights sometimes not finishing until 4am

Want to know more about Plume of Feathers?

Ask a question
the workplace
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Mitchell, ENG17 December 2013
A typical day of work at the Plume of feathers consisted of laying out the tables and cleaning the restaurant ready of opening and same in the closing. we also had to be able to take table reservations, handle money, work the bar and the till.
Pros
discount on food and drinks
Cons
long hours and short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plume of Feathers. Our community is ready to answer.

Plume of Feathers Reviews by Location