Play away Day Nursery

Play away Day Nursery Employee Reviews

Very good
Chef Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barking27 January 2020
Very good amazing my 3 year work .everything nice i miss this job ,i left because i move from London to Oldham for more chipper life,i have very good relationships with the kids and.parent and they loved my food.
Poor place to work management dont unserstand you as a person your just a number
Nursery Practitioner (Former Employee) –  West End, Hampshire25 January 2020
I worked at play away for about 3 months and Initally was in the toddler room and was supposed to move to preschool which is my preferred age and the manager felt I wasn't responsible enough to cope with 1:8 ratio so I was stuck in the toddler room which is not the age group I have experience with and they tried to give me a disciplinary over something that happened outside of work so I found a amazing job and left and never regret it

give me a
Awful company
Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  West End23 December 2019
Made my life a misery don’t work or send your children to the nursery. They threat staff and children terribly. They have poor management and directors
Good place to work, have learnt lots about childcare and education
Trainee Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire11 December 2019
The staff are helpful and have been very supportive whilst I've been studying to do my level 3 in childcare. I learn new things everyday and feel having on the job experience is very useful. Management have any open door policy and carry out regular review meetings.
Supportive management and opportunities to develop
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Totton, Hampshire11 December 2019
I've worked for Play Away since 2011 and now can't imagine working anywhere else. It can be busy at times, but we have a great set of children and parents and there's a really friendly atmosphere in the staff team. My work/life balance has never been better, and the senior management team have been really supportive following returning from maternity leave and fitting in work commitments with mummy commitments! I've progressed from a Senior Nursery Nurse to a Deputy Manager, and still enjoy the same job satisfaction - every day is different.
Fun and Productive work place
Senior Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Totton, Hampshire11 December 2019
Very positive place to work with lots of benefits such as seeing the children's growth and development over time!
The staff teams within the play rooms are very hard working and a pleasure to work with making sure that there is never a dull moment for both their colleagues and the children in their care.
Management at Play Away are very approachable, understanding and lovely also.
I would highly recommend working for this company!
rewarding role
lunchtime assistant (Current Employee) –  Totton, Hampshire11 December 2019
I have worked for playaway for over four years now and my experience here has been very rewarding. the staff team are like a big family and all work together, however the best part of the job has been working with the children.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Totton11 December 2019
I have worked for the company for over 8 years and find the management structure works well. The Directors and Managers work closely together and build up teamwork within the nursery.
Terrible place
Lunchtime Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton2 December 2019
Too many chiefs and not enough cooks. If your face doesn't fit you wont last long. Staff do not work as a team. Poor communication. Management is bad.
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fitrah SIPs21 March 2019
I love it. Every day is different, I have picked up many skills and abilities throughout my time here.
It is a great place to work, very friendly, culture friendly, welcoming to all people. I love working with children as they make the day exciting and make it an enjoyable place to work.
fun workplace
Nursery Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire27 February 2017
working in this nursery I felt welcomed into there lives and they made me feel happy and I learned how they help children to go into a school environment while still being at nursery

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Play away Day Nursery. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2