pladis Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
N/a
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe13 March 2017
I worked here as a warehouse assistant picking the biscuits off the production line and packing the boxes. I also packed the boxes onto pallets ready to be shipped
productive work place
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  carlisle29 April 2013
a typical day is i would clock in at 5.50 in the morning and make my way up to my postion and find out from managment what was requierd to do and get my time limit in which i had to do the set job.
i learned alot in untied biscuits as i went through many diffrent roles with the company.
i enjoyed working with the people at united biscuits i got on well with them all and met many new people with diffrent backgrounds as there is alot of diffrent races there.
the most enjoyable part of this job was taking on all diffrent tasks and learnin alot.
Pros
close to home
Cons
not enough hours
not fun anymore
Storeperson/Operator (Current Employee) –  Number 1 industrial estate consett5 November 2012
start at 22:00hrs work in stores doing the endoline taking boxed product and palletising, wrapping, loading trailers, then sapping the load so it can be taken to customers. Learned to drive a counter balance fork truck. Management not interested in how the workforce feel or how they are doing, they wont give you help if needed. A good set of workers and friendly. The hardest part is turning up. The most enjoyable part is the banter between the workers.
Pros
pays my rent
Cons
night shift