pladis Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Man and Boy
Stock Controller to Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Birtley15 August 2018
My first job. Worked in the warehouse and offices and then transgressed to the sales department and had a great time. My Depot Manager had other plans for me to go to Colchester as Stock Controller at a newly built depot but I had other plans.

Loved the job and the customer base. My sales career began with KP followed by the the rest of the UB Biscuit brands. It was here I had my very first formal sales training.

Rationalisation of the sales departments many redundancy for many of us. On retrospect I feel my job would have been safe if it had been measured by today's methods of scoring.
Pros
Salary, Car, People
Cons
N/a
very isolated, long hours and poor organisation.
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  M62 Corridor, Scotland and The South.12 June 2017
Job Title Regional Business Executive
October- December 2016

Absolutely loved the concept of the job. Being in control of an Area and planning my routes etc.visiting the top 4 supermarkets. Negotiating Extra sales and additional displays by establishing warehouse stock, and identifying locations to set up displays with in the individual stores. Also checking and tracking existing displays and recording the compliancy.

At the interview was offered areas on the M62 Corridor and some postcodes in Scotland (to be visited once a month for two to three days)
Into the second month of the job I was covering Luton, Milton Keynes, South West London, Central London and Heathrow Airport and surrounding Areas, all at short notice.
I was not happy with the situation as there was no work life balance.
Pros
lovely cars
Cons
Long Hours, Late warnings of overnight stays etc.