PIZZA POINT Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
my roll.
Assistant (Current Employee) –  ENG22 January 2014
a typical day at work would be coming in cleaning hands answering pohones, making pizzas and refillig all topping for pizzas in ptsect.
usually i get payed 60 pound at the weekend but now i am only working saturdays to £30 a weekend. my co-workers are friendly and supportive, at times its hard but learn to get on with things.
the hardest part of my job as got to be, when ive got a big oprder and ive got to run for the phone at the same time amking my order larger and lager. the most enjoyable part of my job is i love cooking over all, nice poeople to work with and around and very helpful.
Pros
brakes, being around friendly people.
Cons
hot working envroment, stressful.
It was a very fun enviroment to be workin in.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham30 September 2012
It was different from most jobs seeing as it was always a live place and had a buzz to it. It was a great experience to learn new things for e.g meeting new people and just building up self confidence really. The hardest part was to be managing the shop and all the orders when need be, but the most enjoyable part of this experience was when all the customers come rolling in and the atmosphere was undescribable.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
6-8 hours
Productive and busy work enviroment
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oldbury30 June 2012
I enjoyed the job in sense that I was always busy throughout the working hours. I had to serve customers over the counter, take phone orders for both collection and delievery. I had to ensure that the customers would recieve their food order within the specify time. I learnt many new aspects of customer service, for instance, the customers get frustrated very quickly, especially if they had to wait a long period of time. I learnt how to approach and deal with problems and to use my initiative and sort out the problem. Overall I enjoyed working at pizza point as it kept me busy and i developed and enhanced my customer service skills. I feel more confident to approach a customer and more confident to answer any question customers would ask regarding the menu or if they had any enquiry.