Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Team Member

friendly colleagues but manager has favourites
team member (Former Employee) –  Meadowhall, South Yorkshire19 May 2018
I had a lovely time working at pizza hut and made lots and lots of new friends, however, progression in the company is only possible if you are one of the bosses favourites. A lot of hard work goes unnoticed and there is poor pastoral support.
Pros
friendly, family work place
Cons
hard work sometimes goes unrecognised
good costumer service
team member (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire16 March 2018
My job was to serve costumers so that they would have a good experience and always come for more. Helped with the salad make sure we had enough for everyone, also clean the area when my costumers left.
Pros
tips
Cons
parties
fantastic benefits
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Yeovil26 February 2018
Your get to work with all sorts of people here including families. The management are not the best unless you have huge breasts! You get free food if you work more then 6 hours.
Pros
free food
Cons
insecure and self conscious
too relaxed, management don't care enough
Team member (Former Employee) –  King's Lynn17 February 2018
Although it was an okay first job, i was only earning £100 a month and the managers did not care what shoes you wore, if you wore hair nets, if you had jewelry in or anything like that. It was just way too relaxed.
First Job
Team Member (B.O.H) (Former Employee) –  Perth15 February 2018
This was my first job and I absolutely loved every second of it.

I was working in the Kitchen (BOH) where I had to multi task e.g. load and unload the dishwasher, cook starters, pastas and desserts as well as making and cooking of pizzas.

My workmates were brilliant so helpful and kind.
A productive work place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London11 February 2018
A typical day at pizza hut involves............

Answering the phone to customerss
Dealing with customer quires and complaints
Unpacking deliveries
Making pizza's on the make table
Cuttine pizza's on the cut table
Maintaning a clean work enviorment
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours
was ok
Team Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Bognor Regis27 January 2018
to many managers confusing at times .somtimes no work as not busy enough more like a zero hours contract not a reliable income source,had free food .but there is only so much pizza you can eat
Pros
flexable
Cons
not enough hours
fun workplace but low pay for the amount of work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Swinton, Greater Manchester21 January 2018
The typical day at work consists of greeting and taking orders from customers. Keeping the store clean. And making pizzas to brand standard. Keeping stock. However, for the amount of hard work that I do, I get paid £4.05 an hour and I have been underpaid for every payment.
Pros
good team, good work environment
Cons
long hours, low payment
Where do I start!
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Hednesford15 January 2018
Hednesford Pizza Hut delivery... what a joke! The main manager there couldn’t run a hot bath let alone a business! One of the make table staff(who makes the pizzas) has flaky skin coming off his hands and doesn’t wear gloves. The trays aren’t washed half of the time, pay is fairly decent but you aren’t appreciated at all. The only good thing about the job is probably the free pizza, and even that isn’t great.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Managment, staff
Illegal
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wakefield7 January 2018
Illegal cash in hand job that's also under paid and they refused to submit a contract to me. They have no regard for their staff whatsoever and even less regard for their customers.
Worst job ive had
Team member (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester27 November 2017
Possibly more the store them the company. Management employed family and friends and showed favioritism. Wouldn't consider working there again + terrible pay
Personally hated it.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Altrincham24 November 2017
Was told to I could do training at home as well as there by one manager then another told me that it is to be done on site, long story short a few month in and still was not fully trained and so was stuck on the salad bar on the one day a week I was actually on the rota.
The staff were all nice though just was not a fan of the way this particular restaurant was run.
Pros
Good staff to work with.
Cons
Everything other than the staff.
Boring place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 October 2017
Not fun and the people are rude that work there. It isnt a hygienic place, the workers dont really care that much about hygiene. It was an all mens shop where i didnt feel comfortable being the only girl
fun team
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Westfield22 September 2017
It can be a very stressful environment and I believe that the team are not rewarded enough for what they do. The team was the funniest part of the job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not much reward
Unhappy environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Horsham, West Sussex31 July 2017
Dealing with unfriendly managers and customers who think you are their enemy. They pay the lowest wage the law allows and every change the company makes results in the job becoming more annoying. Some of my colleagues were nice, but eventually, whether it was due to finding a better job (not hard) or being assaulted by managers, we all eventually left. Staff were so undervalued that when there was no work, we could not eat Pizzas that customers did not want anymore!
Pros
Free food under some managers
Cons
Low pay, staff not valued, smelly, unhappy place to work
food maker
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands31 May 2017
very good and clean environment. all workers work well to get the job done quick and fast. food come out perfect and everything is done to perfection.
productive and continuous fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire8 May 2017
Pizza Hut Express is a very fast job, which you need to know what is going on, what things mean and to be able to give customers answers. You will be expected to work weekends and days in the week, which are usually long hours. The good thing about working here is that everyone is lovely and easy to get along with, which makes working a lot nicer.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Work most weekends
Fun
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Blackwood, Caerphilly28 April 2017
I formally worked at Pizza Hut Delivery in Blackwood. Whilst at Pizza Hut I learnt various new skills and learnt a lot about myself. These skills included; Making Pizzas, Dealing with customers in person and over the telephone, handling money, preparing sides, stocking foods, cleaning towards end of the shift.
Pros
Half Price
Cons
Poor pay
Fun workplace
Team Member - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Chatham21 March 2017
Is a nice place to work all the staff are fun and laid back. Management are good people. The progression is good if you work hard and show a good mentality towards the company.
Pros
Free linches
Cons
Long nights
great staff
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire6 February 2017
when i worked here, it was a great place to be. Staff were friendly, welcoming of new people, fun and worked together as a team. It became like having a family. If it hadnt have been for personal circumstances, i never would have left.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K