Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Easy work place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Walton-on-Thames, Surrey17 August 2018
got on with everyone, so work is always fun and it makes it easier to work. great job the pay isnt so good but the tips and stuff you learn are some key skills
Fast paced
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands14 August 2018
Even though I was a delivery driver I still had to work in store, this included; pizza cutting, box making, cleaning (pot wash and sweeping), and occasionally assisting customers at the front or even answering phones calls. Typically you'd carry one pizza bag for each delivery, and two if it was busy. All destinations were within 3 miles of the store. There were also bonuses for fast delivery time which was very motivating to say the least and petrol money was included as standard. Also working for a specific amount of time would earn you a free small pizza. There were family and friend discounts too. Customers would tip very generously. The management were friendly and very helpful. The hardest part of the job would be trying to find the correct address at night and getting through rush hour traffic. Also, I wouldn't recommend this job if you have a limit on your car miles or driving hours (black box) from your insurance company, because you will struggle (however, it is manageable). The most enjoyable part of the job would be the staff and the incentives.
Pros
Motivating team around you
Treated like a child at 42
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Port Talbot9 July 2018
The Owner and reg manager would all try under paying not showing staff the pay slips and contracts when asked for.. overall worse Boss very two faced...
Pros
driving
Cons
untrustworthy
Un-Professional
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Crwys Road4 July 2018
Was a bad experience, really bad place to work at, the owner of the franchise was extremely rude as were all the employees. the manager named mike is an utter piece of dudu.
Pros
Cons
long hours, lack of respect
Fun place to work, always a good day
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside11 June 2018
great place to work, great people, simple job, work as driver and do instore tasks as well, pays minimum wage and you get a bit extra for each delivery you do. there isnt much in terms of security as they dont offer a contract. advancement is possible as they are opening more stores consistently.
Decent place to work other colleagues easy to get on with.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire4 June 2018
It is a nice place to work with some really friendly people but there is no consistency with shifts. These change on a weekly basis with hours worked and the start and end times varying. It can be infuriating as students that live out of Sheffield are given priority when it comes to having public holidays off.
Good at a pinch
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Swansea3 June 2018
High stress, low reward.
Leaned about heath and safety and dealing with stress
management ok but franchise owner was very dodgy.
very high turnaround of staff.
hardest, dealing with stress.
best, Free pizza!
Pros
free pizza, outdoors regularly
Cons
HIgh stress, no rewards, no progression, bottom rung job.
Good place, Great company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock2 June 2018
great place to work around college hours
great colleagues
wages could of been better
late finish at weekends
multitasking from serving customers, delivery driving and cleaning up at the end of the night using industrial dish washing machine
sorry it closed down
Pros
flexible working
Cons
late finish if the store has had a busy night
Enjoyable job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, Hertfordshire1 June 2018
Really enjoyed ride a scooter around, nice perks. Good management, but not all the hours you want. Shared motorcycle gear, not always clean. Very inconsistent tips.
Pros
Free pizza per shift
Cons
Zero hour contract, no set hours
Monotonous working place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Oxford11 May 2018
Monotonous working place. I learned something new, everything from making a pizza and delivering to customers. Is my first time working in a pizza shop and is a good thing to try something new. I enjoy every time when i deliver to customers because i like a lot to drive.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Uncomfortable work schedule
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood10 May 2018
delivered orders to homes on the bike
small team, quite nice work. Didn't like the evenening shifts as you whole evening is gone. besides that its an ok place to work
Great work environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Eastleigh, Hampshire3 May 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at pizza hut because the staff were all friendly and positive and it was a place where I could learn to grow and develop my working skills.
not the best
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  London20 April 2018
This is a place good for a second job. There is little room for advancement. The only way to get a raise is to advance. I find sometimes they advance people who they want to advance no matter what their experience is
always busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 April 2018
Working at pizza hut had its ups and downs but overall it was a wonderful experience. I was able to increase my customer service and communication skills.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
Not enough staff
Food shop
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 April 2018
As a delivery driver you can manage your time with the other things. like if you are studying in the daytime then this job is flexible and busy time starts in the evening.
Tolerable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester11 April 2018
Bad management , where I worked the atmosphere was quite stressful . Not enough support if you have a problem . Bullying from certain collegaugues . Pay ok
Pros
Free pizza
A good place for revenue whilst at university
Delivery driver, Instore assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley9 April 2018
Pizza Hut PLC (Three Bridges, Crawley)
Was a fun and interesting place to work whilst i was studying at university. Their flexible hours meant that i could work around my studies. For someone that loves driving this was the perfect opportunity for me.
The management at the time was great. They kept a great work atmosphere which allowed for a productive and fun environment to work in.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
low pay
Awful management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Northwich, Cheshire2 April 2018
Worked here for 6 months, management are lazy, if you don’t fit in they’ll push you out. Managers will sit around on their phones all day barking orders, will talk down to you and treat you terribly like they did with me. I was always reasonable with my working days but it was never enough. They always put you on days you can’t work then kick off at you even when you’ve told them well in advance, even putting me in to the work rota when I was abroad!! Other staff are nice, but very cliquey. Like I said, if you don’t fit in they’ll push you out.
Pros
Going home.
Cons
Everything.
Fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa29 March 2018
very friendly envoirenment
wonderful management
encouraged teamwork
enjoyed working with pizza hut
learnt alot from pizza hut
very relaxed and fun to work with collegues
Enthusiastic
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Whitton, Greater London27 March 2018
A great place to work with a lot of friendly people. the management is much better than any place I have worked. the working hours are very flexible as they allow me to work around my busy university timetable.
Pros
Free meals whenever you work. 50% off whenever you order
Cons
May be asked to work late hours. Very busy on bank holidays and festivals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K