Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Monotonous working place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Oxford11 May 2018
Monotonous working place. I learned something new, everything from making a pizza and delivering to customers. Is my first time working in a pizza shop and is a good thing to try something new. I enjoy every time when i deliver to customers because i like a lot to drive.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Uncomfortable work schedule
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood10 May 2018
delivered orders to homes on the bike
small team, quite nice work. Didn't like the evenening shifts as you whole evening is gone. besides that its an ok place to work
always busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 April 2018
Working at pizza hut had its ups and downs but overall it was a wonderful experience. I was able to increase my customer service and communication skills.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
Not enough staff
Tolerable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester11 April 2018
Bad management , where I worked the atmosphere was quite stressful . Not enough support if you have a problem . Bullying from certain collegaugues . Pay ok
Pros
Free pizza
A good place for revenue whilst at university
Delivery driver, Instore assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley9 April 2018
Pizza Hut PLC (Three Bridges, Crawley)
Was a fun and interesting place to work whilst i was studying at university. Their flexible hours meant that i could work around my studies. For someone that loves driving this was the perfect opportunity for me.
The management at the time was great. They kept a great work atmosphere which allowed for a productive and fun environment to work in.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
low pay
Awful management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Northwich, Cheshire2 April 2018
Worked here for 6 months, management are lazy, if you don’t fit in they’ll push you out. Managers will sit around on their phones all day barking orders, will talk down to you and treat you terribly like they did with me. I was always reasonable with my working days but it was never enough. They always put you on days you can’t work then kick off at you even when you’ve told them well in advance, even putting me in to the work rota when I was abroad!! Other staff are nice, but very cliquey. Like I said, if you don’t fit in they’ll push you out.
Pros
Going home.
Cons
Everything.
Fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa29 March 2018
very friendly envoirenment
wonderful management
encouraged teamwork
enjoyed working with pizza hut
learnt alot from pizza hut
very relaxed and fun to work with collegues
Enthusiastic
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Whitton, Greater London27 March 2018
A great place to work with a lot of friendly people. the management is much better than any place I have worked. the working hours are very flexible as they allow me to work around my busy university timetable.
Pros
Free meals whenever you work. 50% off whenever you order
Cons
May be asked to work late hours. Very busy on bank holidays and festivals
Really great part time job
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow14 March 2018
Job is good because you spend a lot of time in your car , management is really good and friendly, flexible working hours and get good discounts on food , and pay is also good for a part time job
Dreadful.. Worst Job.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  London12 March 2018
Ridiculously poor management. Didn't pay me on time for the first 6 weeks since starting work. Always complaints to the store. Other workers taking time out to smoke weed on job than really working cmon...
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Poor pay
Very busy environment
Delivery driver/Customer service (Current Employee) –  Barking, London11 March 2018
I enjoy working in Pizza Hut delivering food to the customers within the time frame given I also have duties which include working in store between deliveries and when requested to do so.
Pros
Free medium pizza for team member
Cons
Less hours
Decent job with decent hours and pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Leamington Spa, Warwickshire24 February 2018
Simple delivery job to supplement my studies.
I typically worked 15 hours a week, people were nice enough, occasionally there was pressure to work more than I could but I was very busy at the time and this sin't really an indictment on the company.
Delivery Driver (Part time) (Former Employee) –  Andover13 February 2018
Long hours,friendly team. Helped alot of people and my duties varied daily. I was mainly a delivery driver,sometimes helped out at reception. I was given hours which suited me and it was a great help being a mum. I was given a £1 towards fuel each delivery I done and was paid fortnightly.
Pros
hours
Cons
part time
alright for temporary work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough13 February 2018
the people at the company are great but because it is all franchised you get bad pay and no appreciation for doing well and no bonus scheme either .... this job is literally ok for a few months but no more
Cons
minimum wage
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 February 2018
doing delivery for pizza hut also taking delivery to customer houses
taking order over the phone and face to face
help the team at the store
house keeping
doing delivery is fun and enjoyable driving around the areas and understanding the roads and good experience so i can be a safer drivers in the future
Hard Work fun environment
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands6 February 2018
I work at the Sutton Coldfield store the management and staff are a great team they all work together effectively and support each other when things don't go so well, it's a great social environment to make friends and the drivers help each other too, team work is always there and is supported every step of the way I recommend as a second job to earn extra money on weekends.
Pros
Free Lunch good management team
Cons
Pay needs to be a little more
Driving
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Maidstone24 January 2018
The job is a good one but for someone that does not need more money to do a normal life. You can do it as part-time because it is not so well payed as it should
Decent place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Burnley, Lancashire22 January 2018
A typical day at Pizza Hut would be receiving orders, cleaning shop, cleaning dishes and delivering food. I learned that a place like this can’t be ran be idiots. Most of the time the management had it under control but at times other staff members were left under no supervision. Which meant orders going out late and a lot of customer complaints.
Pros
50% Off
Cons
Low Pay
Great place to work! So much fun!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Northwich, Cheshire19 January 2018
This is the best job I have ever had. It’s so much fun and the management are lovely and very understanding! Great work environment, was very sad when I had to leave due to moving house. Let me work around the hours of my children! Loved it!
Pros
Free pizzas, very understanding
Cons
The smell of the pizzas make me crazy! Bad for the diet
Fun place, energetic and very friendly environment.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Maidstone, Kent9 January 2018
Great job with great people! Management always cater to needs and are very helpful. day to day work life as a driver is very relaxed as staff in branch are very organised and helpful.
Pros
Great Staff and Management
Cons
Min wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K