Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fun place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds20 September 2018
If you like to Drive and to help the staff inside, you can be the best friend with everybody, can be the best job ever but and the he'll one. It is your choice!
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Good hours
Cheap
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Northampton19 September 2018
paying only minimum wage, no extra pay for overtime, but they expect plenty of it done.
they want you working around the clock at top speed, but do not respond to demands (as showing me the contact).
Wouldn't recommend!
Bad place to work
Waitress and sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham17 September 2018
a typical day could vary from either being sent home early to doing a 14 hour shift. Management fail to give credit where credit is due most of the time and going above and beyond your job role is not acknowledged. For a student job, it is ok, for a career, i would look elsewhere. Hard to progress further and it is minimum wage with 5 hour contracts.
Enjoyable, fast pace work space
Waiter and general assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne, East Sussex17 September 2018
I learnt how to work in a fast pace environment while under pressure as well as being able to socialise well with customers. I also cleaned tables and took out the bins.
Pros
Free Pizza and great workers
Cons
Taking out the trash
didnt enjoy
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire16 September 2018
Dont enjoy this job, bad pay bad hours, never have a social life as required to work all weekend every weekend and management lack in managing there staff
Support manager (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands12 September 2018
Hours may increase or decrease each week. Flexibility can vary depending on the business.
However, a friendly workplace and an environment to be able to grow your knowledge and skills.
Pros
Helpful environment
Cons
No fixed hours, it may increase or decrease
less productive
Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire6 September 2018
poor communication from area manager
less spending on training
they don't welcome your ideas
false promises
to save labour they cut hours without justifications
Pros
free pizzas :)
Cons
never fulfill their commitment
fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Rainham6 September 2018
fun place to work due to the people i worked with
very under pressure due to the amount of orders specially over weekends
free food was brilliant
management could have been alot stronger workers ran the management when it should be the other way round
Pros
free food
Cons
unsociable hours
Good place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4 September 2018
The Pizza Hut Delivery i worked in was very good, management were really friendly and considerate of others feelings, only bad thing was due to working in a Pizza Hut whenever a mistake was made staff would get pizas so you can imagine you a lot which resolves in gaining weight
Pros
Free pizza(sometimes), nice staff, good working environment
Cons
Gaining weight
fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Wednesbury, West Midlands4 September 2018
a typical day consisted of serving food, cleaning up, taking a break, speaking to the manager about work stuff, blowing up balloons, seating people and taking orders, oh also making hot chocolates and sweeping the floor!
Pros
free Pizza
Cons
managment would hold you back without pay for quite shifts
boring
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City2 September 2018
bad company to work for. poor setup, I have worked with Pizza Hut for 10 years now and there has been no improvement. There is no help to imrpove things. Targets are unrealistic.
Free food , miserable management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London2 September 2018
Managers act like your questions are really bothering them. They hang up the phone before you even get to explain yet they will be more polite when I put the customer on the phone . They would not give me a payroll number so I couldn't use my staff discount in other stores. Constantly changing the rules regarding working hours. Keep you working past your agreed hours. Not enough overtime when YOU want it. When it rains you are in trouble if riding a scooter. Management not very friendly. Other staff are a joy to work with. Low wages mean long hours to make it add up. Free pizza is nice but no pizza is worth 20 pounds. Get real!
Pros
Free pizza, overtime when it suits them.
Cons
Long hours, miserable managers
Long and Unsociable hours
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gosforth, Tyne and Wear1 September 2018
Shifts long, and very unsociable, staff ok to get along with and management not really in the shop, left the inshore management to run, which was great.
Pros
Free pizza on shift
Fun environment
Guest Server (Former Employee) –  Dunstable31 August 2018
Friendly faces, supportive towards a new member. very good teachers, learnt a lot while i was there. They even offered me a job for my services. Very good place, would go back.
fun and productive
Kitchen Assistant / Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London31 August 2018
Being early at work, with full energy getting a word with manager what to focus to deliver on the day . Communicating and enjoy with staff to have fun at the work, when you have to to a long and tiring shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customer and had great feedback .
pizza hut
Pizza kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Salisbury30 August 2018
I firstly applied for a few hours during the weekend and end up with nearly a full time. I was full time student at the time and it was quite hard and as it was my first job, all these hours would have been perfect for a full timer. Still a great experience to start in the work world.
Deliver driver
Delivery Driver (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire28 August 2018
I worked for pizza hut for around 3 months for an extra income to top up my full time wage. I was told in the interview I would get around 16hrs per week and i must be available fri/sat nights. I never saw 16hrs I was getting around 8-12hrs and when they wasnt busy I would get sent home unpaid even if you only had a 3hr hour shift really wasnt worth giving my weekends up for.
Its minimum wage plus 80p per delivery, you have to pay for your own fuel which doesnt really cover it as they cover a 5 miles radius.
Many of times another driving forgot to take pop/ice cream ( which the drivers had to sort themselves) so I was asked to do it and this didnt get paid for these deliveries.
The manager was far too quiet didnt give out orders and didnt show or tell me much about the job. I had to figure everything out myself or asked someone else
Pros
Cons
poor pay
Delivery Driverg
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Folkestone27 August 2018
I worked for Pizza Hut as a delivery driver from March 2005 to July 2005. During this time I was responsible for ensuring customers orders were met accurately and delivered on time.
This is job is as second job. There wasn't good rate paid on time as I been worked for them.
As a part time job its OK
Pros
tips
Cons
sometimes long hours
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, Bristol26 August 2018
Anything from taking calls and complaints to tossing pizzas. Great and friendly environment, flexible working hours. The bit I found the most stressful within this workplace was the slow tills, the system would constantly crash whilst placing orders.
worth the job experince
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cheam, Greater London22 August 2018
It's a good job while your studying and paying off the bills. was a biker driver delivering pizzas to customers, taking orders over the phone and preparing food for the next day.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56K