There is none. If you can start asap. You have the job.
This leads to staff who don't have any work ethos and don't really care about the job which leaves you without a paddle
Quick informal chat. Straight to the point. It's not like other places. You just need to know your stuff.
Quick and easy.
They seem to be alright with their employees
It appears to be straight forward
It sounds like they put you at ease
It seems alright
A typical interview
Quite informal but I think they have a high staff turnover.
Quick, unprofessional, sat in restaurant with customers!!!
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pizza Hut?20 people answered
- Does Pizza Hut require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pizza Hu…9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Pizza Hut a better place to work?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pizza Hut?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pizza Hut?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Pizza Hut, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What is the Pizza Hut employee discount?7 people answered
- Can you take the Pizza Hut company bike home after work?7 people answered
- How many days or weeks do you have to wait for a interview? Do you get a call or a email?7 people answered
- How flexible is Pizza Hut for students?7 people answered