My reason would be because the company is bad and I want a proper career job earning decent money not £1 above minimum wage for a manager position
Not enough hours
Pizza Hut has overall been a positive experience for me but unfortunately financially due to the hours that are available and are not contracted for me my only reason to leave would be the pay.
If Pizza Hut become available to pay me more than minimum wage as well as contract me more hours i would happily stay there as a permanent employment.
It was a work experience
Lack of available hours
The job role just wasn't right for me.
Poor, and mismanagement by Area Managers and Regional Managers. Leading to loss of staff, inconsistent working weeks that can be changed at any moment without your consent or approval, and most concerningly bullyish tactics used to force you into doing stuff you are unwilling to do in order to dig them out of a hole they created.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pizza Hut?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Pizza Hut?14 people answered
- Does Pizza Hut require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pizza Hu…9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Pizza Hut a better place to work?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pizza Hut?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pizza Hut?8 people answered
- What is the Pizza Hut employee discount?7 people answered
- Can you take the Pizza Hut company bike home after work?7 people answered
- How many days or weeks do you have to wait for a interview? Do you get a call or a email?7 people answered
- How flexible is Pizza Hut for students?7 people answered