Always arrive on time
Make sure your motivated
Be yourself, if you are being interviewed, you are likely to get the job. (especially for drivers)
Dress to impress.
Be as confident as you possibly can.
Make sure you know a few key things about the franchise because they could b things you might be able to bring up at the interview which could impress the interviewer because it shows that you know a bit about their company.
Restaurants - look smart, know the menu, know the industry.
Delivery - same, but know local area as well.
I woukd make sure i had everything i need had a good nights sleep made sure i was on time and very presentable
Be on time, answer questions honestly.
No what is expected of the role and be sure you have the ability to do what is required
Be nice and bubbly show your a hard worker
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pizza Hut?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Pizza Hut?14 people answered
- Does Pizza Hut require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pizza Hu…9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Pizza Hut a better place to work?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pizza Hut?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Pizza Hut, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What is the Pizza Hut employee discount?7 people answered
- Can you take the Pizza Hut company bike home after work?7 people answered
- How many days or weeks do you have to wait for a interview? Do you get a call or a email?7 people answered
- How flexible is Pizza Hut for students?7 people answered