Pizza Express Employee Review

View all Pizza Express reviews

Fun work place with good progression
Waitress and Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, Cornwall26 December 2017
I have enjoyed working at PE and ideally would like to stay there! It has taught me lots of skills and I have made lots of good friends within the company!
Pros
Free food after 4 hours, 50% off at any branch
Cons
Lack of shifts

Other Pizza Express Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Pizzaiolo Chef (Current Employee) –  Macclesfield6 October 2018
A typical day in the work place. is filled with a lot of laughter, we all try to make work as enjoyable as we can while making sure we are actaully getting staff done as well.
ive learnt how to mange a kitchen and control a team when under pressure and never to let a busy shift put you down. ive learnt when things go bad to be chilled not to panic and think of solutions instead of losing it and freaking out the team and the customers.

management has been really good before but has taken a turn for the worse with one of the mangers doing really long hours and getting annoyed with everyone, and a new assis who doesn't know what she is doing.

the hardest part of the job for me is the long hours, but I do love the long hours.
working in the kitchen with all of my pals as a we our like a family.
Pros
free lunches, good friends, family based place.
Cons
lot's of drama
gossips and horribly ran
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim3 October 2018
was lied to was promised more hours then underpaid for the hours that i did do
horrible company to work for
this store in particular was not ran properly stupid things were getting prioritized at the end of the night rather than the cleaning which made my job harder i will always warn people of this company as i could not get over how i was treated people would talk about you and you could hear it when you have been in that place since 10 that morning with no 11 hours rest people wondered why you were tired.
Pros
free pizza with minimal toppings
Cons
underpaid long hours and no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Express. Our community is ready to answer.