Pizza Express Employee Reviews in Manchester

Good progression and rewarding if customer service is your forte
Waitress/Manger on Duty (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester6 November 2017
The job is customer service orientated. There are chances for progression if you work hard and a chance for extra income. When progressing to management, there is a lot to learn and very good experience. It improves your ability to be confident and improve skills with service. It is a physically tiring job and the hours can be unsociable but the customers make it all worthwhile.
Pros
Free meals, chances to win prizes with incentives, extra income
Cons
Unsociable hours
Buen ambiente, comida gratis cada 4 horas trabajadas.
Cleaner y Camarera (Former Employee) –  Manchester, UK23 August 2017
Buenos jefes, buenos compañeros, una jornada diaria muy placentera con dos dias a la semana de descanso.
Un lugar divertido y ameno.
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Manchester, UK26 May 2017
Un muy buen ambiente de trabajo entre más que compañeros unos amigos. Buenos jefes, buen salario y horas de trabajo.
Good team orientated place
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 May 2017
Enabled me to gain many skills while being there however management changed a lot. Staff all friendly and welcoming , good trainer and good chance to move up a level
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere and fun interaction with customers in an open kitchen
Pizzaiolo Chef (Former Employee) –  Manchester6 September 2016
A typical day at work consisted of preparing ingredients for busy periods, then making and delivering pizzas within 30 minutes to customers.
I learned about teamwork, successful preparation and the high importance and a clean as you go work ethic.
The management here was stern but friendly and supporting.
My co-workers here were all on good terms which made for a well oiled service and work environment which was enjoyable and uplifting.
The hardest part of my job was closing the kitchen alone after a busy day as it could take a long time and was very draining after already having an exhausting day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with and the customers I was able to interact with, I love seeing a happy customer and making my co-workers smile.
Pros
Free meals, work nights out, wonderful management & great co-workers.
Cons
Closing kitchen alone