Pizza Express Employee Reviews in Bournemouth

entertainment and a nice people to socialize with people
Waitress (Duty Manager) (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth20 June 2016
I have enjoyed to be part of Pizza express because it has a nice environment to work and it has people from different cultures to interact with. I have learned a lot about customer services and how to deal with difficult customers. However it is time for me to go back to my field and show my potential now when I finish my master at university in HR and change my job. I would like to apply my knowledge and experience in a different company and learn and work as a member of a team.
Pros
corporate culture
Cons
the rota
Fun place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, ENG30 March 2015
The duties involved taking orders, serving customers, be at the door to welcome customers, making coffees and deserts. Cleaning the place to leave it ready for the next day.

I have learned many things there, from handle plates and trays to deal with many kind of customers and situations. I also learned how to prepare coffees with a traditional coffee machine and the most important, to serve customer correctly.

People there are good fun, the work flows quite well and at least, in my branch, people helped each other and they were funny too.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with a very busy shift, like the ones during summer and keep everybody happy and making the shift run smooth.

The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to customers and staff, also your work was reflected in the tips, people normally were really happy with the service so the tips were good.
fun workplace
Pizzaiolo, Waiter (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, ENG7 September 2013
hi
im happy to work for PE
but now is time to change something in my life