Pinsent Masons Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Invaluable experience
Conference Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 February 2017
I worked for Pinsent Masons as the Conference Assistant for the 2013 Restructuring & Insolvency Conference.
The experience was invaluable for me as it was the first multi-site event I had worked on. I learnt how to manage a large scale event and coordinate an on-site team. I gained knowledge in the facilitation and organisation of speakers. Arranging transportation between locations for attendees and on the day management.
My experience of working both with the Director of the conference and also the events team was overwhelmingly positive. Particularly the support received on the day from the Pinsent Masons Events Team.
I found Pinsent Masons a very welcoming place to work. Ideas and feedback are welcomed. It was very considerate of the needs of new employees like myself who were unfamiliar with the demands of that working environment.
The hardest part of the job for me was the volume of work required in the time period given. As a new employee, there on a purely contractual basis, there were a lot of policies and procedures to get to grips with at the same time as doing the actual job.
The team I worked with, from the support and patience of the post room and catering staff to the clarity and encouragement given by partners and support staff alike was tremendous. It was probably one of my biggest challenges to date but also without doubt one of the most rewarding.
great job
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham7 September 2016
Pm is a great place to work with friendly staff I love everyday that I work.
I look forward to coming into work every day and I will be sad when my 12 weeks end in October
Legal PA but my final position was Night PA working for various Solicitors in the Corportate Department
Full Time and Evening Secretary (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ENG2 November 2015
Worked at Pinsent Masons for 22 years in various departments and for various fee earners. For the last 9 years I worked in the Corporate Department as an Evening PA working a total of 21 hours over 4 evenings. My time was booked and could be working on documents, doing dictation, helping with Completion meetings etc.

This was a varied role and the evening hours suited my life at the time.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Travelling home late evening
Good Place to Work
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG11 June 2015
Some tough deadlines, but on the whole a very enjoyable firm to work for. Would highly recommend. The only downside is the expectation that you work longer than you're contracted time, but there's no overt pressure to do.

Want to know more about Pinsent Masons?

Ask a question