Pin Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

Bs
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear28 February 2019
Basically have to be on the dole or claiming benefits just to take part on the training course, even though I recently completed the exact same course with another agency, just another money making scam since they are funded by government, just like all other agencies, avoid pinpoint and mtrec.
Bogus jobs
Site Supervisor/Foreman (Current Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol24 February 2019
Twice this company has advertised a job on the site I work, The power station in question does not use agency workers,
It's a pack of lies, Lies lies lies
Pros
Lies
Cons
More lies
Productive fun place, every shift is different, sociable
Referee (Current Employee) –  Gosforth, Tyne and Wear13 January 2019
Every shift is different, you are well looked after, it’s a fun job to be in and is very sociable everybody who attends are really friendly and easy to get along with too.
Pros
Free hot drink
Cons
Work in all weather
Employers with the human touch
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen City8 January 2019
Working for pinpoint is belonging to a community of caring people. The management always strives to meet client requirements while looking out for the interest of their staff.
There is great potential to become a better care assistant as a staff here because the business is rapidly expanding and newer clients are added frequently.
I feel like there is a rapport with the management team and they are genuinely concerned with my well-being... this means a lot to me.
Pros
Different types of shifts which can be tailored to your interests and availability
Cons
Average salary
Love my job
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear6 September 2018
Love coming to work!!!
Management are great (do whatever they can to help), work colleagues are great (team work is brilliant)!!
Very busy job, keeps you on your toes, but means the day goes quicker.
Always feel like I have achieved a lot after a days work!
Would highly recommend working for Pin Point!!!
Pros
Salary/Location/Management
Brilliant company to work for!
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear6 September 2018
I have found Pin Point a great place to work. All the consultants are friendly and communicate with me regularly. I have always been provided with plenty of shifts and working for an agency gives me flexible working.
Pros
Salary/Flexible Working/Helpful Staff
A great place to work!
Support worker / Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tyne and wear region6 September 2018
After recently being out of work, this company was recommended to me by a friend. I have now worked here for nearly a year and I am very happy with my role in the Care Industry with Pinpoint.
Pros
Flexible hours, Customer Service, friendly consultants!
pin point
Multi Drop Driver (Current Employee) –  Blydon6 August 2018
A employment agency.
Currently driving for a laundry firm. loading van and delivering and pick up from hotels, pubs and workplace canteens. Early starts and at some drops heavy lifting.
Avoid these idiots they want numbers not workers
Lea corporation (Former Employee) –  Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear27 July 2018
Did the training and line trials at my own expense and no job to show for it, they are getting free shifts from those who are unlucky enough to get line trails, again at your own expense, couldn't get in touch with anyone to ask about what's happening as no one would answer their phones, the way they operate should be made illegal as I ended up out of pocket and no job to show for it at the end of the course, still have not received my certificates for the training I did, would not recommend to anyone and think the company is a joke!!!!! Don't go here if you want a job they get their free work out of you for line trials the bin you off when it's time to pay you for work!!!!! Absolute joke
Pros
Cons
No job at the end of your free line trails
Misleading, untrustworthy
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear20 June 2018
3-4 week to permanent offered, attended a full week of "training prior to this (unpaid).
After 3 days I received a text after I finished at 5 o'clock to say the work is finished. Rang recruiter only to be told in a rude manner that she's finished work and not to bother her. Horrible agency, nothing more than a number. Avoid.
Cons
Lies, deceptive, rude
Lear
Lear (Former Employee) –  Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear19 May 2018
Do not go to pin point done a week course. Then a 3 day line trial had to pay for boots for lear done 3 nights with a lad i was on the line 3 nights same job 3 night the lad i was training with was on line 1 i was on line 2 after the 3 night i called pinpoint they said i past 1 week later i called to see if i had work they told me i didn't pass plzzz stay away
Pros
Not good
Cons
Not good
excellent recruitment agency
Electricians Mate (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire15 May 2018
After several weeks of UN employment back in march and many attempts to get work from several employment recruitment agencies I contacted Pin point selection and explained my need to find work which the consultant was very polite and considerate and promised me will keep me shortlisted for any upcoming job as electrician mate within my area. After 3 days I received the good news from them they manged to get me work in one building site which lasted for 7 weeks
The working conditions with there client was very professional and I did get paid on time every week.
It was excellent customer service and very professional I contacted them again to arrange other job for me which I am looking forward for it.
My thanks to all the management team at Pinpoint .
Temporary bartender
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Newcastle Upon Tyne12 March 2018
This role involved temporary bar work for a company which supplied temporary staff for for high profile venues including Newcastle racecourse, Newcastle Rugby Club etc. The main objectives of this role involved listening to and serving the general public, handling cash, general cleaning and being ultimately flexible.
Pros
Good competent staff
Not a good place
Recruitment Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Gateshead22 January 2018
Was not the best place I have worked.

Staff were rude, thought about themselves and no one else, was not enjoyable at all.

Management were never in the office, constantly out having 'meetings'. Never promoted staff or even said 'thank you' for the hard work they done on a daily basis
2 Week Training Course
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear11 January 2018
Following from leaving my previous job I seen a training course advertised on Facebook that had a guaranteed interview at the end for a internal job role here at pinpoint.

Pleased to say the unpaid training course was the best thing I done as I have now landed myself a Full Time job in a industry that I thrive working in.
Pros
friendly staff, Fun working environment, Good progression opportunity's
Good company to work for
Carer/support worker (Current Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear11 January 2018
I have worked for pinpoint for almost 2 years and always found them an excellent company to work for you provide the consultants with you working availability and they provide you with shifts to suit you giving you a good working life balance all staff are very friendly and polite if for any reason a shift is cancelled staff go the extra mile to try and provide you with another shift cancellation are expected with agency work this also provides flexibility for yourself should you need cancel a shift giving plenty of notice if necessary something you couldn’t do in a permanent job role all staff / management are very approachable never had any problems with pay / payroll plenty of training provided I enjoy going to different work setting rather than being stuff in one and with pinpoint agency I get this I hope to continue to work for the company in future as I never have any issues overall good company excellent staff and plenty of work
Pros
Good working life balance
Cons
Do not work for this agency.
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear11 December 2017
I did not get paid for 3 weeks of work so I rang them for a month straight to try and get it sorted out. Every time I rang they would say they were sorting it out for me and that they'd ring me back. I never got a phone call. The next time I tried to contact them, I sent an imessage because they weren't answering my calls. They read and ignored the message, so I rang again to find out I had been blocked from calling the number.
Cons
Liars.
Was a good place to work
Warehouse operator (Former Employee) –  Wigan23 October 2017
That need more bigger contract and people who now how to run a warehouse, and that's me being honest, if thing where ran better there biggest contract wouldn't of been lost
Pros
experiencing how things should have been run
Cons
Work experencs
Low rate and no career advancement
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear19 October 2017
management is not organised and people works in the office needs more training. Career advancement offer but NO ACTION AT ALL. they do not value workers
Pros
Broaden your knowledge as they will send you to different workplace most of the time.
Cons
Agency gets more money but their staffs rate are crazy low, stagnant career
Never ever go to pinpoint
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gateshead4 October 2017
Attended a week's course with a promise of work after training completed. Never had an hours work since July when I signed my contract. No contact at all from them, had to pay for my uniform so out of pocket before even starting non-existent job. Have now handed in my notice as do not want to be associated with such a shoddy outfit.
Pros
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pin Point Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6