Pin Point Recruitment

Pin Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom59 reviews
Fast paced environment to work
I was located at Nissan plant, as agency worker you do not get any benefit. Plenty overtime and very fast paced environment to work in. All they want you to do is to show up for work and keep them informed first thing when you sick.
Good
Very good. Everything went well. I would go back and work for them staffs were treated fairly regardless of background and everyone was treated equally
Pinpoint recruitment review
I have worked for many agencies and i can honestly say i felt valued working for this agency, the agent colin was a very nice and polite person who only has your work and health in mind, he was grateful for my work, and was very good at organising work with me always keeping in contact but not buging me with constant phone calls, he his very professional and I if I was ever going to go back to work for this agency it would be because of him.
Terrible Company
In the recent wake of the Coronavirus pandemic the government have given employers the option to pay employees for them at 80% rate. Excellent, you would think most companies would take up this free offer to pay employees so they do not go without when they are unable to work. NOT PINPOINT RECRUITMENT, after a phone call to ask when I will be furloughed. They have decided not to go through with it and have just laid all the agency staff off with no money at all. I know agency workers have no rights but that is pathetic, they cant even be bothered to apply for the money needed to help out a workforce which are now being forced to work and take risks to there health because PinPoint couldn't be bothered to apply for "FREE MONEY" for their work force.

To the obvious Mr Burns wannabee that is the MD of PinPoint, if you are reading this you clearly have no morale compass.

Pathetic company.
Challenging but rewarding
Pin Point is a excellent place of work!

Helpful management, a fast paced environment however it can be really rewarding.

I would recommend Pin Point to anyone!
I have been working for Pin Point for over 10 years now, which I believe shows the loyal and committed culture within the business. It's a great place to work, the team I work within are extremely supportive and all team players willing to share and work together to achieve success.
Not too impressed ...
I cold-called this company today, the first impression is always the make or break for anything, the response that I received wasn't too professional one of being a nuisance and being a pain, the telephone amplifies many things, makes things more noticeable. Lacking in professionalism. Not impressed by the attitude.
Terrible people
From the start they ask you to fill out a amounts in of unnecessary, repetitive paperwork, the same thing over and over. Then you sit down with someone who couldn't care less what you do and offer you a placement. You go for an unpaid line trial and you might find out if you get a job after that. The lazy person who was overseeing me couldn't be bothered to tell me what happened about my trial and if I got the job or not. I've since been blanked by the company and wish I never dealt with them.
Lazy, unprofessional, uncaring and basically idiotic. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
They're basically a big con.
Lots of emails for jobs
I work for pin point Ltd company so I gain a higher rate of pay, the pay is weekly the staff friendly and helpful,

I am contacted by phone and by email I am able to dictate my availability via online diary.
Hgv drivers avoid this place
Terrible agency
The woman you deal with st the north east office is a disgusting person with no morals. Very rude people, low hourly rate. Rubbish donkey work they only get the rubbish work that nobody wants why work here when you can get more money, dignity and respect at any othet agency
Pros
Leaving
Rubbish
Only helped me once then kept getting told they had nothing but yet was still over job sites and then when I asked they told me they would get back to me but never. Not helpful at all
Awful Agency
Rip off merchants
Always short paid

Managment are useless

hire donkeys

Long term agency work at unipres uk. They dont give you a full time contract at all.
Terrible dont have jobs
They advertise jobs that are not there to basically get you in to do a silly warehouse course for a week with maths and English test etc because they get paid to see how thick people are and you never end with a job off them.
Pros
Cons
everything
productive workplace
enjoy working in various palces and supporting the service users and helping them in their day to day lives very rewarding to help people to live on their own terms .
convenient
convenient due to ability to choose shifts, can work at a variety of locations. can choose amount of hours worked per week and is easy to take time off, due to being able to choose shifts.
High pressure environment, gain a lot of experience, very nice staff
Great management team. As I am working for the school through Pinpoint Agency. Through the Agency - no job security, bonuses, free lunches or mileage.
Pin Point is a great place to work, excellent working atmosphere and you can tell everyone at the company is working towards the same goal.

Would definitely recommend working here
Pin Point is a good company to work for
Ive just started working for pinpoint a few months ago. Its a fair and good company to work for. There are plenty of shifts to cover. The work load is vast and you go all over the city.

Management are fair and approachable. the hardest part of the job for me is having to turn down shifts due to other commitments but the management are understandable and try to help. The most enjoyable part of the job is going into different places meeting the residents/clients and the full time care workers within that establishment.
Pros
ferr uniform
Cons
plenty of shifts to cover
Bs
Basically have to be on the dole or claiming benefits just to take part on the training course, even though I recently completed the exact same course with another agency, just another money making scam since they are funded by government, just like all other agencies, avoid pinpoint and mtrec.
Bogus jobs
Twice this company has advertised a job on the site I work, The power station in question does not use agency workers,
It's a pack of lies, Lies lies lies
Pros
Lies
Cons
More lies
Productive fun place, every shift is different, sociable
Every shift is different, you are well looked after, it’s a fun job to be in and is very sociable everybody who attends are really friendly and easy to get along with too.
Pros
Free hot drink
Cons
Work in all weather