Pin Point Health & Social Care Employee Reviews

Not added to my CV
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City17 July 2019
Didn’t have one bad experience I had many. Management couldn’t manage themselves out of a paper bag however they will happily micromanage every other staff member.
Pros
Close to city centre
Cons
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) –  Gateshead District, Tyne and Wear7 July 2019
Friendly staff, aeisha does what she says if she says she will get you work she does, and always returns calls. She has been brilliant, im a current support worker with pinpoint and all gd reviews are not just office staff reviews. They are polite and friendly glad i stuck it out because i was unsure at first. No complaints from me happy agency worker😁
Pros
Choosing when you want to work
Cons
Sometimes the waiting to see if there is work in my chosen area.
Horrific place to work for!!!
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City4 July 2019
The so called manager is a joke!! Doesn’t care about the staff what so ever! Have you travelling all sorts of distances on foot with no travelling time!!
Worst place to work for
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City14 June 2019
Not a very nice company to work for at all! Blackmailing into take shifts bullying and making you feel guilty if office staff haven’t had time off! Leaves clients without care more worried about money than they do caring for clients office staff are a joke very rude don’t feel comfortable to speak to them Plus they all speak among themselves about it anyways!!!
Not good
HCA/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Northumberland2 May 2019
Pin Point are not all that they seem, they tell you a wonderful story at your interview about how supportive they are to their staff, and that your hourly rate will be between this and that and that they’ve got plenty of work for you in the area that you live.
Sadly the bare facts are completely different, they are not supportive of their staff at all, if you go to them with a problem all you will get from them is “I’ll sort it out for you” you never hear back from them again, you will be constantly on your phone to them asking them to chase things up!
Your hourly rate will be paid a lot less than the figure they tell you that a job is paid at when they call you with a job.
Depending on which area you live in and how far you are prepared to travel the amount of work offered to you can be very low!
So all in all Pin Point definitely don’t get to the point of much in my case.
Pros
Cons
Under paid, not many hours of work offered, not supportive if there’s a problem.
Professional recruitment agency
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear6 November 2018
I joined pinpoint back in 2016 after a friend recommended them to me. From day 1 the staff I have encountered are friendly and welcoming, keeping their work professional and never fail to find me shifts to suit my skill sets.
Never enjoyed work more
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear1 November 2018
Such great satisfaction from my role at Pin Point!
Brilliant "family culture", and great management structure.
Love building working relationships, very rewarding job!!
Well looked after whilst in work!
A challenging, friendly workplace
Compliance Officer and Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear1 November 2018
I have been working for Pin Point Health & Social Care for a while now and I cannot fault this company.

My job role has stretched to new challenges, which are supported and appreciated by Management.

Although this is an office based role, there is a large element of Customer Service, enabling our Healthcare staff to understand there application process and assist with queries.

The management are supportive, understanding and also push you to be the best that you can be.

I thoroughly enjoy my role at Pin Point, and i look forward to my career progressing here in the future!
Pros
central location, Management Support
Enjoying my new role.
Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear1 November 2018
I have been working here for a few weeks and i am really enjoying my new role.

I was given a warm welcome by the team at the Gateshead branch and I look forward to hopefully progressing my career with Pinpoint.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pin Point Health & Social Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Pin Point Health & Social Care Reviews by Location