Pimlico Plumbers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Long hours and they take what they want from your wages
Plumber (Former Employee) –  London21 June 2016
Do not leave your job for this company the first 3 mouths will be good to suck you in then you be lucky to earn the money there are to many people on the farm and not enough work to go round at which point you will be told to make jobs last as there is no more jobs I was told same times to make jobs last all day when it was really only a few hours work.you have to pay for the van, phone, card machine, parking, diesel and after you paid your tax and after you have given up about 70 hours of your life for them you mite take home about £1000 which you can get on sites now for 40 hours
Pros
You get to see London
Cons
They have no respect of those who make them rich
Awful place to work.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  London26 August 2015
Be very careful before you apply here as an engineer. The interview process is very slick, and they will promise you the earth. The first 3-6 months working for them is fine as they feed you plenty of work.I asked them if they could keep me busy all year yes they replied!The reality is when they are not busy they keep you sat in your van on the side of the road with no work for hours on end, meaning no money! Which also brings into question the claims of the salary shown on the ad! . The office staff treat the engineers very poorly indeed, and are very rude. I have worked for very large companies and small companies,in a 29 years this is by far the worst. The public perception of the company is a far cry from the reality. They say that customer satisfaction is priority, but in fact behind the scenes its get as much money from the customer as possible. My experience is that it is it's quite a dishonest place to work. They do not want technically good engineers to work for them, they want engineers that can get the most money out of the customer. Wasn't my cup of tea I am afraid.very disappointed .
Exclusively professional and direct
Call Center Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ENG21 October 2014
Working for Pimlico plumbers was a very rewarding experience for myself; I was given the opportunity to enhance my customer service skills talking to customers on emergency matters. The teaching process is gradual and a new employee is given a fair chance to succeed, pressure comes with every job but this company certainly give you the time to progress in a job role.
Pros
Family and united feeling to company.
Cons
Hours can be long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pimlico Plumbers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3