Pimlico Plumbers

Pimlico Plumbers Employee Reviews

United Kingdom45 reviews
Apprentice To Qualified
I started off as an apprentice mechanic, i have now been here 3 years and couldnt think of a better place to complete an apprenticeship purely for the fact that they support apprenticeships to the max and it feels good to have continued support.
Good experience
A good company teaching new skills to young and old employees a good work environment with excellent management and grate staff facilities would like to work there full time
Such a supportive company.
I have worked at Pimlico for more than 7 years. I always enjoyed my job role and the environment I work in. Everyone at Pimlico are so friendly and supportive which really makes you feel like a family unit.

Its so easy to focus on the negative during tough circumstances but as a key worker during this pandemic, i couldn't ask for any further support from the company. They have provided free lunches,drinks and snacks. Flexible working hour and up to £140 weekly bonuses for all key workers.
Such a supportive company.

Pimlico Plumbers
I Love Working here , fast paced and challenging. The people i work with are lovely and caring in any situation. Highly Recommend working at pimlico. I personally believe since starting at pimlico my confidence has changed alot in a good way i feel like this job made me feel more comfortable as my previous jobs never made me feel safe a secure like pimlico does.. Great Company Great People.
Pros
The Gym
Cons
Working weekends
Great training and a friendly office
I work in the call centre.
I received around 2 weeks of training before being allowed to take calls solo.

The hardest part of the job is the volume of calls coming through.

It can be stressful at times but the days do go quick.

Management are friendly and nice especially the training manager.
More than a job
Pimlico have a lot of opportunities for progression from within, i have seen people turn jobs into careers and that's the path i am going to be making.

Very happy with the professionalism and respect that is represented throughout the company.

Put in as much as you can and the rewards are amazing.
Pros
Progression, good pay, gym, massages, roof terrace
Cons
None that i can think of
Busy but rewarding
The company is getting bigger by the month, lots of expansion and opportunity.
It certainly is a busy day to day, but i like that as it shows the company you are working for is doing something right and you will certainly remain employed!
Look the part and feel the part
Definitely worth investing in a suit. The company is very ambitious and they see that dressing well is a good form of manners.

I have been working for Pimlico for a few good years and very happy with the direction in which it is headed. I have gained huge experience personally, which is something i can always use.

The potential for Pimlico is endless and any new starter that shows willing to work can be a part of that.
Pros
Good Pay. Gym, canteen and various parties.
Cons
No microwave, no kettle.
Busy but rewarding
The company is getting bigger by the month, lots of expansion and opportunity.
Work hard and you will do well.
Work hard and you will do well!

This is a place of work and if you are willing to put the effort into it the rewards are outstanding.

I have grown so much as an individual and learnt some many skills that will be with me forever.
Great place to work!
I have been working at Pimlico for less than a year and so far I'm loving it!
My team are lovely and it is productive working environment. Management are great and seem to be fair across the board. No complaints so far!
Hard work required
Family run business with a very professionalapproach to running a very successful business . Lots of benefits with subsidiary canteen and regular massages and a free gym
Pros
Gym massages overtime
Cons
Weekend work
Great company to work for!
Pimlico is a fantastic company to work for. As an apprentice I have a great support network including our apprenticeship co-ordinator. Everyone is very friendly within the company which makes coming into work enjoyable! I would definitely recommend working for Pimlico! If your willing to work hard, the opportunities are endless.
Fantastic
Great place to work. Everyone is friendly & helpful and great perks. In my 3rd year as an apprentice I’ve had huge support from the team. No where I’d rather be. Huge variety of work. Great place to learn and become the best you can be.
Good place to work!
Good place to work with a great PR & Marketing department.
Everyone is very friendly and motivated and the work is varied, there's normally a lot going on (in a good way).

Nice to be part of such an esteemed company with strong family values.
Great place to work and develop
I have been at the company for nearly a year and can honestly say it is an incredible business. The family are very much part of it and make you feel you are part of that too. They all work incredibly hard which i must say inspires others to do so too. If you want to work for a place where the management lead by example, this is it.
There is a strong feeling of team and you are encouraged to be creative and contribute to the business strategy. Everyone is approachable and there is a very inclusive feel to the company. Their apprenticeships are second to none and most impressive is the way they support women into the trades.

Everyday is different and you definitely feel supported and valued as an employee. I cant recommend working here enough.
Work Experience Only
I worked in all the areas of Pimlico, but this was just a 2 week work experience placement. I worked in electrical, plumbing and maintenance and enjoyed all areas
Customer Services
Amazing buzz around the whole building. It can be incredibly busy at times but everyone helps each other and there really is a family feel.

Management are very supportive and actively want you to be the best version of yourself by pushing you to beat your goals (not just career goals, but personal too).

The massages are unreal, most of my friends are very jealous.

Am loving my experience, best company i have worked for!
Great company
I am part of the control team at Pimlico.
No two days are the same. I answer calls from the public and book jobs in to suit their needs, Great environment and happy with my time here.
Pros
Gym - Massage at work - Canteen - BBQ's - Christmas Party
Cons
Need more options of food in canteen.
Worst working experience of my working life.
I had a little sense of excitement to work here when I first heard I was successful in my interview.

I was told they have an amazing canteen available 'if needed' along with a very nice looking gym that I'd be allowed to a use anytime free of charge. I'd have my own locker and use of shower facilities available at any time AND regular chances of overtime available - sounds amazing right?

It probably only took about ONE day to realise that this wasn't going to be the place that they 'sell' to you at the beginning.

Yes, they have a canteen, with lovely staff, but what they don't tell you at first is that you pretty much HAVE to use it (you aren't allowed to pay by the way, it gets automatically deducted from your salary each week) as there are no shops close enough to get to in one of you very small breaks. You are not allowed to even bring in your own tea bags, yet they still charge you to use theirs.

Also, other than feeling like a grown school child already because of the uniform you are forced to wear - you have use face recognition to tap in and out, even for your small lunch break. There is not an ounce of faith or confidence shown in any of their employees.

Lunch 'breaks'. You are only allowed a morning 15 minute break, a 30 minute lunch break and then one more 15 minute break towards the latter end of the day. Smart from whoever it was that made that rule because technically you are getting your entitled 1 hour break per day - but in a way where it realistically only allows you to stay in the building and use their services.

Mobile phones - 'Unless you