Photobox Employee Reviews

Fun work place
wearhouse operative (Former Employee) –  Park Royal4 April 2019
I enjoyed working here as this job opened up different skills for me, i first started off with packing photo, then I was making canvases this was a different experience as I have never done anything like that, it was brilliant I enjoyed it so much.
Pros
Working with friends
empresa interesante y aportativa
Londres European Leader (Former Employee) –  londres14 March 2019
buenos managers que me hicieron entender las necesidades de la empresa rapidamente, buena gestion de actividades y fuerte involucracion por nuestra parte en la empresa.
Management did not try enough.
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 December 2018
My third time in this company and it seems like they are getting worse at managing new employees. Every week there is a problem with your payslip and how much you are getting paid. Most times they don't pay you for overtime until you go and see them and mention it.
This christmas I was shocked! They were handing out gifts to permanent staff while the new staff just watched them. Permanent staff also get paid more for overtime while EVERYBODY does the same job. Not fair at all.
Pros
Canteen provides free coffee.
Cons
Poor management.
Great place to work, no place for progression!
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 August 2018
The company values work-life balance and makes an effort to ensure that staff feel united. However, there is little to no room for progression. I was promised a pay rise, my manager changed in the same month and I was told that I wouldn't get the pay rise anymore due to my new manager not knowing "how I work".
Great working enviroment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 June 2018
I enjoyed my workplace here, all the members of staff are very generous and supportive. I was only working here for expereince however, if i could work there fulltime I wouldn't hesitate to
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Ok place to work if focused and keep your head down
Packer (Former Employee) –  London park royal7 May 2018
As usual could of been treated better as far as respect
Did not like how I was spoken to individual in supervision for night shift,day supervisor was much better
Pros
Pros was team work effort always help you reach targets
Cons
Long ques fo when trying to clock in and out
Good for antisocial people.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London1 May 2018
Photobox is a company that specializes in photos and is patterned with Moonpig.com. I worked for one of the companies warehouses and i enjoyed the time there and the pay was good.
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo. Flexibilidad, compañerismo. Variedad cultural, ambiente internacional.
Manager en funciones (Current Employee) –  Londres17 September 2017
Es como trabajar con tus amigos, todo el mundo se conoce y sabe lo que tiene que hacer.
Lo mas dificil: las escalaciones diarias a los distintos departamentos.
Lo que más me gusta: Organizar los objetivos diarios con las distintas plataformas ubicadas en distintos paises.

Cada dia se aprende algo nuevo, ya que hay diferentes escalaciones debido a los diferentes programas que se están aplicando. La empresa crece muy deprisa y hay muchos cambios de los que aprender.

La gerencia de la empresa en nuestro departamento es buena, siempre se puede mejorar, pero todo funciona al 100%
Pros
Bonuses mensuales / Premios mensuales / Cenas de equipo
Cons
Trabajar los Domingos hasta las 7 pm en invierno / La localizacion de la oficina
Well organised
Logistics Operator (Current Employee) –  London7 August 2017
It's a well organized and enjoyable work space where i work in the logistics team. Has all the needed facilities with syle and comfort. I really enjoyed working here for more than 2 years and still happy tonwork
great
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  London22 July 2017
loved working here. free dress code and if you bring speakers then youre free to hear your own music and just relax and work. only issues are that it was temp
Pros
free drinks
Cons
temp
Hard job
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lonldon, Greater London14 July 2017
Ask alot out of you and expect you to work all the hours in the work but the money was good so it works out better that way and it's all out long out work from the train station
Pros
Cons
Hard job
Avis Général
Technicien (Former Employee) –  Londres - UK8 May 2017
Société fonctionnant sur le principe de la culture libérale
Pros
bonne entente avec les collègues
Cons
Le salaire
Bad managment and lack of job security
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Park Royal Station, Greater London16 January 2017
The work was never certain, you could go to work and be sent home because there would be no work left to do.

Management would never warn you ahead of time about work being cancelled.

The supervisors are not friendly or welcoming to staff but are quite aggressive towards you.

Extra work is given to family or friends of supervisors.

Missing payment is consistent and management ignore every complaint made to them.
Pros
Cons
lack of job security
Good and easy job
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 January 2017
Very easy job. I learned a lot of during one months.
Good job conditions.
Perfect when you start you live in London and you looking temp job.
But... the company/ agency need you only in bussy time something like 20.11-23.12, after that time they will offer you 2/3 day p.w. maks 20hrs on weekend.
You can forgot about contract. People get him after 8/10 mths work for agency or when someone leave job/ make free postion.
After bussy time agency often cancel your shift one/two hrs before start.
Pros
Easy job, no tired
Cons
can never be sure if you work today/next day.
Multilingual workplace
Swedish speaking customer service agent (Current Employee) –  London5 January 2017
its a friendly workplace with people from all the world so it's good to be able to speak a different language or two as it is very multilingual. Depending which role you have, you can push for your own personal development.
goodies
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London31 December 2016
the photo box company is good because they caring the people equel and rtespests the employers
ererytning was perfect
i miss there
the most thing motivate me was the working hours.
Pros
free chocolate
Cons
overtime sometimes
It was what is was
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Park Royal28 April 2016
Good working environment for factory work, great management, everyone got on and the work was simple. Sometime there was a little lack of management too.
Work Summary of Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London10 February 2016
Supervising and maintaining warehouse machinery within distribution centre packaging and processing dispatch orders Insuring productivity throughout the production process whilst assisting supervisors. Conducting ad-hoc duties and providing exceptional customer service.
Pros
Nights
Cons
Short hours
Great Environment To work but some downsides to it
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  London1 February 2016
I think the management wasn't great as i was not given a proper induction.also i the hardest part of my job was the fact the machines kept breaking down which in turn meant more hands on work which was unnecessary delay.
Productive and fun workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Harlesden, ENG17 October 2015
Friendly environment, amongst helpful and highly motivated people. Place where employees was fully satisfied and able to do their job with peace and calm. Company focused more on quality of goods than quantities. It wasn't a best place for expanding own skills and knowledge, basically aimed to production. I have learned how to give more than hundred percent of myself and also how to be disposable and take responsibility for other people job when it's needed. I think the best part of this job was opportunity to meet new people, explaining the rules for those who has freshly joined, working together and becoming a well organised group. There were just disappointing things than hardest parts of it, but the most difficult was a feeling when management wasn't appreciate the valuable employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photobox. Our community is ready to answer.

Photobox Reviews by Location