Phoenix Taxis Employee Reviews

Absolute joke
Taxi driver (Former Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland19 October 2018
Wasted over an hour of my day to be told I need to go to a p**sing 8 day course that would cost me more in diesel then the course actually costs!, waste of time no organisation and no communication!
Whilst I was sat waiting they had multiple drivers off the road and no one wanted to do anything to help them! Absolute joke should of listened when I was warned away from the place
Pros
Cons
Everything!!
A good place to work.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland25 September 2018
As a call taker, the job is relatively easy, especially for the money you're paid. I get to work with really good people and from my experience the overall work environment is pretty relaxed.

As you would expect, some shifts can be extremely busy whilst some can be pretty quiet and there is a pretty steep learning curve at the start. The hardest part can be the shifts you're given, but everybody tends to do their fair share.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Hours
Total joke
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland12 April 2018
This company couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery absolutely shocking, pay isn't worth the job if you get it management doesn't want to know you, buses are in shocking condition, you are even forced to take bus on road with defects otherwise you are sacked keep well away
Poor Company
PCV Driver (Former Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland4 April 2018
Total joke of a company buses are worse for wear management will work you to you legal and physical limits pay is poor. If you get it. Just after money all the time and no bady cares especially management
Pros
Cons
Poor pay no respect and no care from management
Awful
Call Handler (Former Employee) –  Blyth17 August 2017
No regular shifts, so no regular shift pattern.
Management is a mess, do not care about employees, or drivers
or customers, only care about the money they can make
Cons
Hours and Managment
Lovely place to work
P.TA (Current Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland8 June 2017
I work with children from ages 12/16 I pick them up from there home address and take them to school.. My roll in the taxi is keeping the kids entertained play games with them such as eye spy and that .. I go back to the school to pick them back up at 3.30 and we take them back home to there parents.. Don't get is wrong I love my job I've been doing it since September but the money isn't that good..
Cons
No chance of progression.
Social media/marketing assistant (Former Employee) –  Blyth, ENG22 September 2015
The only good thing I can think about Phoenix is the location. If you travel by bus then it's easy to get too. If you're looking for a chance to develop your skills Phoenix will not give you that opportunity. This place has a very high staff turn over due to the atmosphere and the management.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Terrible pay, Terrible management
driver
driver (Current Employee) –  blyth16 November 2012
pick up and drop passengers off, holiday makers, wheelchair users and school contracts.
Pros
lack of work
Cons
meet loads of different people