Phoenix Resourcing Services Ltd

Phoenix Resourcing Services Ltd Employee Reviews

decent fast paced long hours available. hbdcu vmvbjhbxjvbjxbjhcbvjcjhvhj jxcjh jchxvjhdskgcgjfvcjhhhhcchclvf uc ivxgvgu v f. f f. v v. v v v v v. v v
this company will not pay! sometimes need a long battle to get the money but in general they try not to pay. When it comes to legal system sometimes is too slow one could risk loosing out.
Good company to work for, relaxed atmosphere. Nice office and close to hops etc, parking available if needed. Kitchen facilities. Fast paced Commission structure OK
This is an amazing agency who really helped me find a job. The consultants are super friendly and got me work within a couple of days. Thank you so much!
8.00 start,5pm finish.constantly on the move dealing with garments,checking its all in order.my manager was nice to get on with,and trusted my judgement when it came to hiring new staff. I thoroughly enjoyed being put in charge.
Pros
seeing good results.
Cons
things going wrong.
sometimes i found that the amount of work that was given was insufficient and felt very personal at times but along the way i met some cool people and that's all that matters i guess. the pay is good, the hours are good when you get them, the support staff are friendly and willing to help out any way they can
Pros
money
Cons
long journeys
No job security but if you need extra money this agency is good place to start. The agency sends you all over to different jobs in the south of ENGLAND.
Pros
Not working weekends! everyday is different place to work
Cons
No job security
it used to be a really good company to work for but now all the recruiter are out to make money so aint interested in finding vacancy for the people who has worked there before and had built a good relationship with the pass recruiters
was working good ,learning like assist.learning and enjoyed nothing to conplain to be honest good experience the boss was good comprensive some times .
Pros
ok
Cons
no problem
The recruitment staff at PRS can sometimes lack communication skills. There is always plenty of work available. Good rates of pay, temporary staff payed through an umbrella scheme.
You can work whenever you want to work, I really enjoy my time there, I meet the most amazing people. I experienced new things such as working in a bar.
a good working place really enjoyed working with people from different back grounds. the management was really good and friendly as well as helpful. the staff was were good to work with
Pros
earning a wage
Cons
working with Phoenix gave me the great pleasure to met new and diverse people,all focusing to one job only,maintaining order and a peaceful enviroment at my workplace,management is next to the staff at all time,encouraging and supporting us.
Pros
transport
Cons
far away shifts
I'm Very good time management, Punctual, reliable responsible in what I do, Socially, able to work as team and individual, good problem solving, and super communicative
Doing work experience there was fun and enjoyable to do. Provides fun physical activities and also the employees are nice.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
They are very uncommunicative and seem to be obscure about work placements. Despite repeated attempts to contact them, I keep being fobbed off or being told someone will et back to me but that has not happened . Its very unprofessional, I don't think they realise that they are playing with peoples livelihoods because no one has the time or energy to waste chasing down agencies who claim to be "professionals" when they do not return the same courtesy of treating people like human beings
Pros
not applicable
Cons
not applicable
I work for this company for seven months ..the communication was non existent...and the way they speak to you is unbelievable...would not recommend them to anyone
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Exiting place to work. Meeting new people everyday. I learnt that customer are the main cause to make your business grow. if you treat your customer with respect and help them the best way you can they will always come back.
I was offered a job as a cleaner, a job I love doing. Was vacuuming, dusting , emptying bins , mopping and cleaning toilets/urinals jobs I enjoy doing quickly to a high standard. The recruitment resourcer was extremely pleasant and helpful. I gave up this assignment as a got more hours elsewhere but it did not work out so I applied for another housekeeping position and was taken on. This opportunity included cleaning in a kitchen, a job I have not previously done so it adds to my CV and serving food, again another skill added. My work colleagues are great and helpful.
Pros
Everything I thoroughly enjoy my work
Cons
Would like more hours
PRS for Music is home to the world's best music writers, composers and publishers. Formed in 1997, PRS for Music Limited (formerly known as The MCPS-PRS Alliance) adopted the PRS for Music brand in 2009. The organisation brings together two royalty collection societies; MCPS and PRS. They exist to collect and pay royalties to their members when their music is exploited in one of a number of ways – when it is recorded onto any format and distributed to the public, performed or played in public, broadcast or made publicly available online.
Poor working environment, dangerous vans, poor management, not guaranteed hours, would regularly go to work and me and many other staff wouldn't have any work for the day.