Pho Employee Reviews for Server

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Definitely wouldn't recommend
Waitress (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 August 2019
The salary advertised is a lie (as it assumes everyone will receive service charge). Worked there for a month but was not given an employee number so I was unable to earn that extra 12% of each order, meaning other people earned money from me.
The managers were extremely unprofessional (coming in hungover and snapping at you) as I heard them talking about firing employees for being "annoying"
YOUR JOB IS NOT SECURE!

And don't even get me started with how unpredictable the hours are. You could be booked to work from 10 until 10, but forced to take a 2+ hour break so the restaurant does not lose money, meaning you will have to wait at the restaurant as you don't have time to go home but will NOT be getting paid.

Staff meals are also a scam. You are only able to order anything off on the menu (apart from starters) for your first 2 weeks before you're literally only allowed the cheapest items with restricted ingredients. You can also only have one meal, even if your shift was not cancelled via a whatsapp text or 12+ more hours.
Pros
Some free food/ no uniform
Cons
Everything else
Cliques, favouritism, bullying
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Surrey9 May 2018
Do not work for this company.
The teams are made up of cliques. If they don’t like you they will push you out.

No support from management.
Long hours which means no life outside of work.
Pros
1 free meal
Cons
Long hours, low wages