Phillips 66

Phillips 66 Employee Reviews

excellent. had a great experience all round. would highly recommend others to work there as it will benefit you in the long run. they care about staff
A typical day at phillips is do your job and do your job right, if in doubt ask, what i learned the most at phillips is that safety is a must and never cut corners. the management are mostly pleasant with the odd exception of grumpy ones. the hardest part of the job is getting permits as this can be time consuming and annoying. the most enjoyable part of the job is job satisfaction and getting the recognition for it.
Very fast paced and hands on job roll. Always driven towards excellence. I enjoyed serving the workforce and the team environment. Cleaning carried out at the end of the day was always very thorough. Good, clean environment.
I have a very busy role but all equipment needed Is provided and all up to date so job made easier. Not a very good training package in place though.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very busy all the time
This job was fantastic .hard work and chaining .just be your self is what they like .they don't want no one that acts or tries to be some one els .they are lovely people to work with well most of them any ways .
Pros
Makeing friends
Cons
No cons
A typical day at work can be very different to the previous, depending on the running of the plant equipment. You get free meals if you're staff which is always great. the pension offered is up there with any other company in the UK. the free shares and bonus you get is also desirable.
Pros
free dinner and shares
Cons
Not many to name
People think oil is a licence to print money. Running a petrol station is hard work and at Phillips66 we partner with the operators to provide advice and support to make the venture successful for both of us. The risk of failure is high and the credit group have to be very diligent and on the ball to spot warning signs and ensure that the right trading agreements are in place.
Pros
Family feel to the company
Cons
Have closed the Warwick office and relocated to London
High performing organisation with great benefits and culture. Was sad that the company repositioned the organisation to a location that was out of my reach, but understand the reasoning. I would recommend Phillips 66 to anyone thinking of pursuing a career here.
Pros
Benefits and culture
Cons
Can be hard to progress in the company as opportunities are hard fought.
Great place to work with really good opportunities to develop and train on multiple career paths. The culture is a positive one that puts the safety off all workers first
Pros
Training
Cons
Shift work
great place to work fun and friendly staff who will go out of there way to help anyone and will always give you advice if you are not sure but overall its great
Pros
free dinners
Cons
great pay
Good place to work as I found it really interesting learning new things everyday. Management are poor, wouldn't provide coats in the winter or rain even though they had them in storage!!!
Pros
£600 per week easily
Cons
No job security, could be there one day gone the next
Good Company to work for, involved with the day to day running of construction works. Hardest part of job was attending university whilst still being at work which was self funded
Pros
Good Company to work for
Cons
Contractor
A good experience for an industrial placement. Learnt a lot of new things and had my eyes opened to careers in a fantastic environment. Rare to work for such a large company so early in career so I feel very fortunate for the opportunity.
the days of the job went well and smooth I learnt many different skills in the job the company management that I worked for wasn't the best left us with no contact to get hold of management I made many new friends n work
I was working closely with the Permit to Work system on a daily basis, ensuring all work was completed safely and no job is commenced without everyone fully knowing their responsibilities, dangers associated with the job and what to do in case of an emergency. I am fully qualified and competent in offshore and onshore emergency response training and hold a high regard for the safety of myself and others around me. I learnt a lot about my job role with good training at Phillips but didn't enjoy the 8 hour shift pattern which meant my work/life balance was poor
Pros
management benefits
Cons
work/life balance
A*Fantastic place to work!Great working environment!...............
Pros
...........
Cons
............