Phillips & Cohen Associates

Phillips & Cohen Associates Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
The pay is good, however, I feel like they are not a compassionate company. I dealt with accs where the person passed away 3 years ago, but we are still made to call them. The dialler is massively overused, on for 6-7 hours a day, mainly cold calling and you barely get any time to work your own accounts. Calling people up until 8pm is not compassionate
They clearly think they are something unique and doing the country a service but they are just debt collectors playing on the vulnerable. Worst experience working here ever.
I felt guilty working for a company who go after the family members of the deceased for outstanding debts. Having to deal with distressing emails and calls from people who were clearly grieving was not pleasant. I gave it a month but then had to leave. Management were not the best. Salary was good (but would have to be to get you to do that job!).
Worst job ever. contacting families of deceased customer from gas and electric to loan and mortgages. cold calling families who are grieving who do not need the added stress.
Ring people who's family members have dies with debt and tell them that they now owe the money and arrange payment plans to collect the outstanding debt.