Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 92 reviews matching the search See all 5,076 reviews
Graduate engineer
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sandwich, Kent4 October 2019
Pfizer is a multinational company with very productive and innovative environment. There are chances of growth and learning. It was great to be part of this organization.
Great place to learn and deliver
Undergraduate (Former Employee) –  Tadworth30 September 2019
This is a great company to work for, the management and support you receive is outstanding as well as working in a friendly environment. As well as many opportunities to travel.
Pros
Innovative, inspring and great place to work
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  Home Based25 September 2019
Excellent place to work with a fantastic culture and leadership team. Amazing to be a part of such a great company/team who make such a difference. I learnt so much and always felt appreciated. I would highly recommend working here.
Enjoyable role
Pharmaceutical operator technician (Former Employee) –  Havant, Hampshire3 September 2019
Learnt a great deal in this position. Always moving forward, extremely good training and development opportunities. I felt truly appreciated working with this company.
Fairly old fashioned and hierarchical place to work
Medical affairs (Former Employee) –  Tadworth, Surrey6 August 2019
Staff not always used to full potential which leads to boredom and people leaving. Unfortunately there is a medical culture that is extremely physician dominated which is totally unlike the NHS it is trying to work with and so direction of travel is not congruent with the diverse talent , and needs, of the NHS .
Pros
Reasonable compensation and benefits
Cons
slow to adapt to change
Productive and enjoyable
PA to VP Global Digital Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tadworth, Surrey29 July 2019
Loved my time at Pfizer, learnt so many new skills. Enjoyed thoroughly that being global I got to work with people from all different walks of life. No two days were the same. I worked for a great line manager and team, always enthusiastic, trusted me so my responsibilities where great and respected the workplace culture.
Very good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Havant, Hampshire9 June 2019
Excellent place to work, wages are brilliant people are fantastic. Overall a good place to work unfortunately it’s closing down in the Havant area within the next few months.
Pros
Excellent hourly rate
Cons
Great for an income but not progress
Phramacist (Former Employee) –  Reigate, Surrey12 March 2019
Great work life balance but limited development opportunities.
Offices are remote and feel very corporate. Management is like in any other big company.
Productive and fun workplace
Label Designer (Former Employee) –  Gosport, Hampshire6 February 2019
Designing and printing labels for pharmaceutical products. Learning new computer programs and proof reading foreign language text ensureing 100% accuracy. The hardest part of the job was proof reading, the best part was being part of a fantastic team.
Time at Wyeth
QA Validation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Havant7 January 2019
I loved working at what was Wyeth. My role was based on the validation of the shipping systems used by the company to ship various products globally throughout the year. This included the setup and execution of validation runs, the review and investigation of temperature data and excursions from dispatched shipments and the management of 2 members of staff.
I was lucky enough to have worked with some excellent managers during my time at Wyeth, who was able to provide support and guidance on how to perform the tasks that I was assigned to.
The culture was very good as there were a number of 20 somethings who worked together and we interacted well with each other and provided support as and when needed.
The most enjoyable part of the role was working with the warehouse team as this was a straight forward team who would tell you exactly what they thought of processes and ideas and this is the way it should be.
The hardest part of the job was managing the team as I was new to this aspect of the role and had a difficult employee to manage.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Several General Manager changes resulted in a nervous atmosphere within the work place
OK place.
Inspection Technician (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London4 December 2018
Ok Place. Job life balance is very poor. Management was poor. However people were nice to work with. It has the potential to be a better place.

This might be an unfair review for a global brand like Pfizer. Unfortunately the lab I worked was very bad in many ways. I hope senior Pfizer management will work on this to improve the situation
Formulation Placement Student (Former Employee) –  Sandwich15 November 2018
Good place to work with nice people, would recommend for a placement as it has helped my career. Modern facilities and good product pipeline a real leader in the field.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Location is very far away from anything
Good company with great product portfolio
Pain Portfolio Project Manager (Former Employee) –  UK7 November 2018
I thrived in Pfizer. It was a meritocracy. Great people worked there and they treated people with respect. If you worked hard you were rewarded. Good package and fun to work there.
Pros
Opportunities were there for those who wanted to develop
Cons
Some of the managers were bureaucratic and lacked leadership skills. A few were very good.
BI Solutions Lead EMEA (Former Employee) –  UK29 October 2018
Very challenging - in IT no joined up thinking and too many Business Units are able to decide their own destiny hence driving a strategy becomes very difficult.
Pros
Good travel policy
Cons
No appreciation of the work effort required to deliver projects
Constantly changing
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London29 October 2018
If you like change you'll like Pfizer. In my 10 years there, I have been through 10 restructures and had 11 different managers.

Its a great company to work for when its not changing but it can be very hard to get things done.
Busy yet fun workplace
Vaccines Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vaccines26 October 2018
We worked hard but had fun. Most enjoyable part of the role was the satisfying feeling of getting all orders processed on time and being able to meet all our customers expectations.
Pros
Beautiful location
Cons
Job security
A good place to work
Junior Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Tadworth, Surrey18 October 2018
Pfizer was a good company to work for, where people are well respected and highly motivated. It was a good working environment to be in as well. I would recommend.
great Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 October 2018
Excellent work environment great people and office . The Team is very global so you get exposure to all other business units. Facilities are excellent
Very Good and Healthy Work Place
Business Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  Walton-on-Thames14 September 2018
The best work place to date that I have worked at. The people and the culture are amazing. The cause and the way that the work is done its truly inspiring. I have learned so much in here and I have have change so much as a person and as a professional. I would truly recommend the Pfizer experience to everybody.
Pros
Culture, People, Environment, Cause
Cons
Laws and Regulations
Excellent work, Life, family balance
Senior Dermatology Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, Norfolk24 August 2018
Pfizer is suburb with how it treats all its employees and the benefits surpass all companies. Competitive pay is offered while room for career growth is endless.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2