Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Easy work, easy money, benefits and schemes to get involved with. Was always overtime only thing I didn’t personally like was how mind numbing the work was.
Pros
Private healthcare
Cons
Boring
There is a reason why pfizer have been voted the best workplace year upon year hard work however, understanding management excellent culture great site and facilities training is excellent
Pros
Collaboration. Development
Cons
Positive experience with an ability for experienced staff to work outseide their job description and in my case, across divisions. Excellent ream working and backup. Culture is open and honest.
Pros
Office location
Pleasant work location with good facilities. Interesting and varied work. Opportunity to learn and work with colleagues from across the globe. Flexible working hours and able to work from home.
Everyone is very well paid and have good access to benefits. As a placement year student, I got the necessary support and access to career-enhancing activities. The office in Tadworth has amazing facilities. I would say that they should have more entry-level positions! This innovative workplace is a place where young people would do great too.
- Very relaxed working culture - Great induction support - Great work life balance - Fun social events - Work from home options - Great opportunities for progression and training
A great company with great people, highly recommend joining the Pfizer team. Purpose, mission and patients first. Go for it. Join Pfizer. Yes. Go for it.
At Pfizer it was a brilliant culture. I got to handle so many tasks and had so much responsibility from the get go. I wasn’t micro managed and was always treated with respect. I learnt so much there and it was such an inspiration with so many female leaders within my department
A huge company with a long history and, quite rightly, they are proud of the work they do and the impact they have. As with all large companies, the level of broad experience (outside of Pfizer) and true leadership in management varies greatly. Too often, people have been there a long time and this may be great for people needing to understanding how the company and industry works, it can though limit creativity and whether the leaders they have in place are really leaders or simply been over promoted. The old saying goes, too many chefs and not enough cooks. There are some lovely people working in the company (mostly in manger positions) with true passion and drive to help people. It really does show. Benefits are very good, but they will work you for it. Fair enough to a certain extend but I'm not sure the company has got to grips with flexible working, etc.
Buen ambiente de trabajo y muchas posibilidades de seguir aprendiendo y creciendo profesionalmente
Good place to work, good benefits with job, good Safe place to work, progression within company possible, good work place culture, friendly environment
The company was very proactive and very busy, hard working and I personally didn't find it a fun place to work. Also the building services are a tad too dated.
good benefits package, room to progress, good training programme in place, enjoyed knowing that I'm helping people which is rewarding, worked within a great team.
Pros
benifit package great
4 1:1 meeting with supervisor in US. 1st after being with company 3 weeks. Had to ask other staff for things to do. Eventually realised they didnt know what they wanted from me. Interviewing manager had left before I started.
Fantastic culture, where you are given the chance to develop and grow. But you need to put yourself out there to achieve this (Don’t sit back and expect everything to be given to you on a plate).
Some old managers favour peoples friends and family, they put you to work and help them, usually under them, and they keep changing their minds what to do, people backstabbing each other every day, you can be the best, and all of a sudden you can receive a call that your job is terminated and you need to hand over your laptop.....Just like that.
Good place to work but challenging and heavily regulated. Fantastic site and an interesting building to work in, location is a little tricky to get to but overall I would recommend
You may get paid very good money, but it's not enough when you had to deal with the 'dog-eat-dog' mentality that would've occurred in the 1950's. No wonder there's a high turnover of staff there. Just another Stepford corporate who read from a script, banging on about how great it is working for what really is nothing more than a glorified gasworks.
Worked in a team. Always busy. Learned a great deal as they use up to date IT systems etc. Hardest part of the job at one point was my manager ... quite disorganised and so many changes - the reason for my predecessor leaving. Enjoyable part of the job was my team and the lovely manager I eventually ended up working for.
Pros
Working from home and early finish on Fridays
Cons
This place was the best place I have ever worked in. Caring, Positive Cuture, work can be hectic of course but having home flexibility and having amazing colleagues helps
Good working hours. Learned as much as you wanted to learn, depending on how far you wanted to progress. Good working relationship with work colleagues. I enjoyed my time here, and would have liked to have seen my working life out here.. We were all well looked after here with a good benefits package
Pros
good benefits package
Cons
being made redundant