Pets at Home Employee Review

View all Pets at Home reviews

Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool5 February 2018
It is a great place to work at pets at home as it is a great job experience to work their as all the staff are kind and can help you with anything you need.
Pros
1 hour lunch break

Other Pets at Home Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Salon Manager, Dog Grooming (Current Employee) –  Barry, Vale of Glamorgan15 February 2018
Love the company. They always put pets before profit. And they oook after there team members. Really good yearly bonuses, at least 6 weeks holiday a year
Pros
Birthday payed day off
All staff were extremely helpful and polite!
Sales Assistant/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire11 February 2018
Since this was only work experience and lasted a total of a week. I really enjoyed it, I was excited to go into work everyday, since everyone was nice! I would recommend working with a place like Pets At Home - especially if you have a passion for animals like I do. I was involved with a lot of jobs which went I was on my feet all day, giving a helping hand around the store. I mostly helped prepare to made the animals food and water bottles, I cleaned the pens/cages externally and internally. I dealt with customers and any problems that came across. Overall I wouldn’t mind working there.
Pros
Polite staff
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pets at Home. Our community is ready to answer.