Pets at Home Employee Review

View all Pets at Home reviews

Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool5 February 2018
It is a great place to work at pets at home as it is a great job experience to work their as all the staff are kind and can help you with anything you need.
Pros
1 hour lunch break

Other Pets at Home Employee Reviews

Not great
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham14 November 2018
When i first started i loved it. we had a great manager. but once the new manager started it became unbearable. everything was so much pressure. the targets where more important then the customers experience and the manager would come in at 4-5am (we didnt open till 9) just to leave early.
there is alot of talking behind peoples backs. if your off sick they will talk about it.
my pregnancy was told to people who didn't need to know after speaking with assistant manager.
when i came back from maternity i wanted set hours and reduced hours but they couldn't accommodate me. and they kept people on who didn't work or made other people work day harder.
Pros
discount of products
Cons
no job and home life, special treatment to certain people. no consequences for people who didnt do their job correctly
fun, great place to work, friendly
Pet Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redditch, Worcestershire12 November 2018
Great place to be, fun place to work, great staff and customers. always learning everyday. Learnt to become a good pet seller. Workplace is clean and tidy with a great culture. Hardest part is learning workbook and online assessments. the most enjoyable part is working with the pets.
Pros
Variety of hours
Cons
Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pets at Home. Our community is ready to answer.