Pertemps Employee Reviews

temp worker
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Loughborough10 July 2018
i was sent out to various clients as a temporary worker. Had a great variety of work available.
Learned about how other organisations operated and worked.
Developed fantastic new skills which are tangleable
would work for these guys again
HGV Driver class 2 (Former Employee) –  Malton, North Yorkshire7 July 2018
for an agency Pertemps is one of the best. i enjoyed working at thejob for which they hired me
payment was always prompt and the staff were great to get on with
Great agency to work for
PMO Project Co-ordianator (Current Employee) –  Warwick, Warwickshire29 June 2018
National grid are a great company to work for. They are totally committed to looking after their staff and are extremely safety conscious.

My manager is extremely supportive when it comes to personal matters.
Pros
flexible working
Good job
Premises Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire27 June 2018
I enjoyed working here, the people are friendly and staff were great and very attentive and helpful with any queries that arose. The hours were flexible but often long
Pros
Shift work
Incompetent staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands7 June 2018
Incompetent staff have blacklisted me for no good reason, just because I refused their first job offer, which did not suit for me. Before that called me few month almost everyday just to know my availability, without offer any work, it`s ridiculous, do not recommend.
good company
DRIVER HGV 1 (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire19 May 2018
Very good company to work for I was realy enjoyed working for them. Some days Was easy some was very hard but overall there wasnt any problems with managemen
Productive, Great way to do your daily workout
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol19 April 2018
I am currently working here and i can say it is indeed a really good job.
I do not like, however, because you have to walk A LOT and be constantly standing or on the go, which kills my feet.
Managers are super fun and friendly fortunately, they have some minor requirements but they're motivated
Pros
Contract
Cons
long hours, constant walking
unaproachable usher you off the phone like your some kind of pest
Driver (Former Employee) –  Crewe, Cheshire4 April 2018
They take on too many drivers and when you ask why your only getting part time hours they claim that they are spreading the work load although the signing in sheets tell a different story. If you are unable to do a shift for any reason i.e death in the family or illness they will make you pay for it by cutting the shifts thay give you afterwards.
Pros
short runs if thats what you want
Cons
pertemps staff are petty and dont give enough regular shifts unless you are a favourite
decent work
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Minworth, Warwickshire28 March 2018
Work was ok long hours if was possible I would go back to the job as it was an ok job for me but basically there was no more work available unfortunately
Great if no other work
Agency Work (Current Employee) –  Gloucester21 March 2018
I Have been with Pertempts for just over 2 months. They are good at getting you work. The only problem is that the work can often be far away and in the morning so having a car is almost essential.
Pros
There if you dont have a job
Cons
Can have no work for a while
Good environment
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands6 March 2018
It was nice working there at first, however overtime you do get the usual favouritism. This is a place for people who do not know what their career move is and good for people who like working late night shifts for extra money.
Pros
Working with a few nice people
Cons
No designated breaks or no proper training from the manager
Doing what I have done all my working life
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Severn Beach27 February 2018
Enjoyed the work that I did and made lots of friends with client company employees.Never a dull moment at any of the locations that I delivered to.Good varied work.Probably the most enjoyable part was doing what I really enjoy (Driving HGV) and knowing that the vehicles were well maintained
Pros
local to my home
Cons
nothing to really complain about
Interesting and busy
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands27 January 2018
never worked specifically for this Company, they were finding work for myself within other organisations to fill there requirements. Maintaining the in house systems date inputting.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
fun work place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire18 January 2018
Fun workplace with loads of people , learn a lot about different cultures . Driving Llop it was the most fun part , i really enjoy it every day. Achieve performance easy .
Agency in Plymouth uk
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon1 January 2018
I have used this agency on and off for years to look for work. They do have great jobs on offer both temp and perm, they are also organised however the let down is the staff that work there. One in particular the branch manager was rude to me on every occasion I went there. The other staff were ok but seemed to follow her behaviour. I vowed never to use Pertemps again due to the branch manager's awful attitude. Shame really but be warned she can be nasty.
Pros
Good jobs available and pay
Cons
the branch manager
Professional and friendly.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Northampton4 December 2017
Worked with Pertemps for Royal mail. Job included sorting mail. Enjoyed working with in tight deadlines and targets. Managers were very supportive and friendly.
work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Falkirk26 November 2017
working for pertemps was good going as I done several different types of work learning more skills in different types of jobs I had not previously done.
Too many problems they are making.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 November 2017
Receptionist is the main boss there. Lying every time u phone them no matter what u ask them, firstly offered my one wage but when i saw my payslip it was much lower so phoned them they just sad i changed my mind about it, holiday pay was like 1 day for 1 month no overtime rate, they expect you to work through bank holidays for flat rate. Get cuts on my wages few times tooth going to my tax agent and taking them court, but just left them.
Pros
Very street smart people working there.
Cons
Partems is NO NO NO !!!
Trying to take mickey
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Rugby18 November 2017
Offered to do induction if hours 8 till 4,was told would be paid 2 hrs induction meaning 6 hrs so called work training would not be paid even though wanted me to work full 8 hrs
Pros
None not as yet
Cons
Unpaid shift
busy
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Faversham15 November 2017
pertemps was a very busy and consistant warehouse but the health and safety was always really good and the training was also really good but the 0 hour contract wasnt enough
Pros
hours
Cons
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertemps. Our community is ready to answer.