Pertemps Network Group Employee Reviews

warehouse worker
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire19 October 2018
only phone you when they need somebody for work that day like 2 to 10 shift work ring about 11 am that morning
don't ring you for weeks then phone for one day work
tempory worker
Wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  manor royal, crawley17 October 2018
as a tempory i have met lots of lovely people every day is diffrent fun and rewarding i have tryed my best to work hard and do the best i can do for my bosses to give them a good name.
Wouldnt work for them if they were the last agency on earth
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands11 October 2018
Absolutely awful. Cant get timesheets out on time, the co-ordinators haven't got a clue. They dont know how to act in terms of employment law. I wouldnt go back to them if they were the last employment agency in the world. Absolutely useless.
Okay, but could be so much better
Document Handling Centre Agent/Gatekeeper (Former Employee) –  Reading7 October 2018
Pertemps are not the worst recruitment agency to work for, but they're also not the best.

Management were horrible, and communication was absolutely dire - there was never any urgency in responding to important phone calls and emails. Management also put huge amounts of pressure on their workforce, leading to illness, absences, and a fair few resignations.

Hours were good, the pay was good, and that was about it.
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Cons
Management, pressure, communication
Never Find You Work.
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London26 September 2018
In 3 months they have provided me with 16 days work,

I ring them all the time for more work and they never seem that bothered.

They only have 1 client they provide staff for my skill set. Most agencies would tout for business, but not pertemps..........
Pros
A lot of time
Cons
Poverty
Great company
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham20 September 2018
This is a great company to work for on short-term bases and acquiring experience helping to achieve a permanent job role you desire......................
Easy
Plymouth Museum Assistant and Guide (Former Employee) –  Plymouth18 September 2018
Easy to work for, flexible within reason. Can provide a variety of different work, depending on suitability. Always helpful and friendly staff in the office and at work.
Please dont even bother! Unless you have a magic wand!!
Chef (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9 September 2018
Tbf, they used to be quite good.. Got the hours I wanted and money. But, years and years of being nice to them and loyalty got me nowhere! No, job satisfaction..... In recent years, they are great into conning you into thinking you will have work every week and you end up feeling hopeless, depressed and useless.

I've had many years of experience in the kitchen as a chef. I was reduced to being a catering assistant or porter. This simply might be cause they struggle to get work to so, many people. But, I wasn't the only one suffering. Pertemps network catering are better at getting work for catering assistance or cleaners.
Unless ur a top rated chef!! Or a favourite in the office. Very, very, clicky.
If you are a hardworking, honest and hardworking chef
Forget! Pertemps isn't for you!! You are worth more than this.
Pros
Lots of free time, traveling, meeting different people.
Cons
Time wasted, lack of empathy or a brain. Selfiousness, no organisation.
Trustworthy agency.
Waste Operative (Former Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City6 September 2018
Worked for them as a waste operative. Wages were always on time and any queries were answered quickly. Led to full time employment. Friendly office staff.
Pros
Full time work.
Cons
None.
Busy and productive environment
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire5 September 2018
I learned a lot of new skills during my time here, met a lot of new people, hopefully I will stay in touch with them. The hardest job in here is to communicate with other employers, who doesn't speak English.
Big Positive
dispatcher of phones and sim cards (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough, Northamptonshire2 September 2018
For my first experience in UK, big big positive with treatment, help and big culture. I felt i can count on them if i will need any solution with some problems or anything. Never had problems with anything
Very Good
picker mostly of food (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough, Northamptonshire2 September 2018
Personnel was very good, nice and with big culture, probably the best from my experience, Never had problems with payments or possibilities of beeing canceled. So for me - trustworthy
Unorganized and unprofessional.
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol28 August 2018
Worked for them at the range warehouse,Severn beach they literally do not care about you and are constantly threatening staff telling them they will be sacked for doing minor things. They don't care if you are off sick and will give you a warning. All they do is take but do not give anything in return. They pay wages late, and are looking for every opportunity to get rid of you. You are just a number and can quite easily be replaced. The staff turnover for the whole warehouse is a joke they'll employ anybody literally. The only good thing they offer is flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible hours
OK workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands23 August 2018
Pertemps is not a bad place to work however, the hours are very long and minimum wage, so at the end of each month you dont really feel as though all your long hours were really worth it.
very bad company to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Redruth, Cornwall20 August 2018
Do not have anything to do with this company.low pay lie to you constantly.do not have anything to do with them.Rachel rawlings at the Plymouth office will lie to you about the job location hour's pay travel .told her I could not work away first day on the job was told I would have to stay away. This company lie lie lie . Stay away
Stabbed in the back by a director.
Acting Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham15 August 2018
Incredibly how quickly an area director can go from guarenteeing you a change in your job hours to giving you a farewell card without having the bottle to tell you her decision herself and leaving it for the manager of the branch despite the decision being hers.

Shame on you.
no support
Loader (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh10 August 2018
pay late. give no support. dont care about workers. incompetant payroll staff as well as poor employee suport. they ignore any contact that employees attempt to make.
Pros
nothing
Cons
treat employees like mugs
Mail Sorter (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  Atherstone8 August 2018
Had good contact with the agency, and even thought I was only looking for Christmas work, they said they were making preparations in finding me work nearing the end of my contract at the job I was at.
Good
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Birmingham6 August 2018
Its a good place to work but they hardly have jobs.

The agency pre books and forgets about other employees... and anytime you call they tell you they have nothing available
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No jobs
Can't Fault
Deputy Registrar (Former Employee) –  Plymouth31 July 2018
Great staff and lovely people to work for. One of the best agencies I have had the pleasure in working for. Can call and speak to them at any time and will help in finding you a job suitable to your needs and wants.
Pros
work you enjoy
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertemps Network Group. Our community is ready to answer.