Pertemps Network Group Employee Reviews

Avoid!!
Planning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire22 June 2018
Staff are unhelpful, if you go on sick for a mental illness brought on from the stress of work they end your assignment and treat you like rubbish. Can't even spell your name correctly! Horrible company to work for, no progression in career, and trying to get expensise is like getting blood from a stone. Avoid at all costs
Pros
Cons
Horrible staff treated like rubbish
Terrible company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rosyth, Fife8 May 2018
Wouldn't use them there a terrible agency just another number and the two rosyth recruitment agents are useless and liars stay well clear of them if u want your sanity
Pros
Cons
Useless and unorganised
Dont do it to yourself...
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh7 May 2018
I worked a contract for the Edin Council at the libraries. Worked it for about 2 years before Pertemps took over from Adecco. The work was fine, challenging but also very rewarding. There are some really lovely people working at the libraries, which really kept me going.

Sadly, the agency is generally full of people with little or no people skills and generally quite arrogant. They never or rarely respond to a phone call/email even if they reassured me they will, never apologised for losing my documents and quite a few of other very similar events. Generally, I found contacting them to be a bit of a chore as its never pleasant.

The worst is trying to confirm shifts. Once I had to call the actual library to check if Pertemps confirmed me working there. They said yes! It was good to know. Another time I volunteered for working on the bar at the Usher Hall. Never heard back so picked up work somewhere else till Pertemps called me 2h before the gig and demanded that I turn up.

Generally, it's not worth it. Don't do it to yourself.
Pros
the agency treats people like trash, cant communicate in a respectful way or any way for that matter
Cons
lovely people working at the libraries, interesting job, steep learning curve
a new experience
wharehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Lichfield24 April 2018
A company that focuses on people and their needs. Very good organization in the warehouse, everyone is doing their job and the team presenting in the site takes care that things go in the right direction. Regardless of the problem or situation, there is always a solution.
Pros
Full Training
Cons
over time
Unprofessional and lazy
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Thatcham, Berkshire7 April 2018
They said I would be full time and given a rotor in the next few days. A month later they have finally sent me a weeks worth of work over text but that's not the bad part. The bad part is that they did not pay me for my shifts and when I text and confronted them about it they replied with a week rotor. Unless you are bugging them and in there office 24/7 you aren't getting anywhere with them. The amount of people I know who have left because of not being paid is unreal
Pros
Cons
Lazy. Bad with pay. Unprofessional.
Meh
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire21 March 2018
Seems like a dodgy agency
Not they demand so much the wana pay you just above minimum wage for a night shift class2 driver
Should i bother applying nah not worth my time
Pros
Pros its for them making money while you work
Cons
Lousy wages
Poor Company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City7 March 2018
Been in a Contract for 7 months - other girl who started with me was hounded out and was in tears daily and treated appallingly by the permanent staff

Our Contract person within Pertemps left and I have had one phonecall and email in 7 months so much for caring for their staff
Pros
Job local
Cons
treated badly by permanant staff
Not a good place
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire14 February 2018
Job not worth the money, just extortion of time, disgusting place To work, nothing interesting or remotely lively or fun about this job. Utterly useless stay away from it . Business is only set up for money laundering purposes, not a fair work to pay ratio. Payments never made on time or to the correct amount it’s lower every single time by a significant amount, means I fail to have rent money ready even though I budget all my life cos of this business
Worked temp to perm @ UTI worldwide
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Colnbrook, Berkshire21 January 2018
Whilst working as a contractor for Pertemps they always supplied me with work.

Worked temp to perm at UTI worldwide logistics on a long term contract.
Pros
Temp to perm contract
Cons
Contract work
Not good at anything
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire9 January 2018
Wouldn't work for this agency again. So unprofessional. They couldn't even send out wage slips, worked for them weeks ago, been asking for them for weeks...still waiting!!!
Pros
Cons
They are unprofessional
very unprofessional stuff
Electricians Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol8 January 2018
i have worked for Petremps for a about 2 mounts,they gave me a job in a workshop where they been had a deal with it that you go there just to fill up the empty space and than I have been pushed to relocate my job in another factory faraway out from the town without warning and when I gently explained to the agent that I do not have access to the new job they told me that there is no more job for me, no one from the office communicate with the employees through the working process,I had not been seen my pay slips for the first month,usually they mess up everything in the end because nobody looks after hims job in the office properly ,very bad organisation or.. no at all...
Cons
not clarity
Not bad
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcestershire8 January 2018
Staff are helpful if you get stuck, can be a bit tiresome as some of the work is quite repetitive......................................................
useless agency
warehouse driving (Former Employee) –  southampton14 December 2017
Total bunch of amatuers at this agency all talk an no work, if you like filling in forms an promises of work that's not available then go there, otherwise avoid.
Pros
cup of tea i think
Cons
total waste of time
Great new site and team
Picker (Current Employee) –  Severn Beach, Gloucestershire31 October 2017
Been working as picker for a few months. I have been trained on loading and goods in to. Trainers and management are good and always help me to improve. Always have option of over time to earn more and always get full weeks work.
Pros
Pay, hours, team
Cons
Transport to site
Happy to be working here
Admin recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire25 October 2017
Im happy to be working for pertemps. I am certainly not looking to leave..
I would simply like to work additional hours during the evening and weekend.
Good people who can find you work!
Recycling Operative (Former Employee) –  Greenford, Greater London18 October 2017
I had an excellent experience as a temporary worker for Pertemps I worked there for several years, the staff a good people helpful and understanding an excellent employer to employee relationship building skill set. Top team!
Avoid/ waste of time Hgv class 1 driver
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire29 September 2017
Sign on with them in Banbury 4 weeks ago had 1 offer for a job 24hrs they cancelled the job
Just give you the run around if your face don't fit then you haven't got a chance
They are always advertising work they haven't got at high rates they just don't pay
Pros
Cons
Pay/work
Avoid redditch branch/company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Redditch, Worcestershire11 September 2017
Terrible agency to work for with rude staff. Always got wages messed up and when questioned had bad attitude all the time. Avoid this pish poor company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
everything
Good templing agency to work for
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire10 April 2017
I enjoyed the varied assignments that were given to me during the short time I was working for them. I would recommend them to any one who is looking for employment for a short period of time
Cleaner
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Swindon2 April 2017
Was a cleaner premises assistant dealt with customers and members of the general public cleaned all the facilities daily and made sure everything was locked when finished dealt with queries and issues through the correct procedures
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Cleaning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertemps Network Group. Our community is ready to answer.