Persimmon Homes Employee Review

View all Persimmon Homes reviews

Would not reccomend
Assistant Conveyancer (Former Employee) –  York12 June 2019
A typical day at work would be varied and the work itself was somewhat enjoyable however management was extremely poor. There was little to no support in place for me when I was going through a difficult period of my life they chastised me for it and I felt personally victimized by their comments towards my personality.
I would consider doing this job again if only under different management.
The staff I worked with were nice enough though a lot of them had been working there for many years so the culture was not very varied.
I noticed also within the legal team that men were treated very poorly in particular, I'm not sure if I might've been reading into things a little too much but it came across like this to me.
Conversations in the office were fairly muted, but that was more to do with the size of the workload each Conveyancer had.
Whilst working at Persimmon legal there was not a case management system in place, which is crazy considering how big of a company this is.
Pros
Hour lunch break, Wage
Cons
Management very poor, workplace culture

Other Persimmon Homes Employee Reviews

Job security not acquaintance
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  West Midlands18 August 2019
Diversity issues is a great concern, equality and support elevation is slow and trust is another problem. I would do better if I had the opportunity to manage the entire organisation, start from the top to bottom. I could bring trust and high quality service along with great profits that would enhance both customers and staffs happiness and enjoyable.
Enjoyable workplace
Sales Executive Ipswich (Former Employee) –  Ipswich18 July 2019
Working at Persimmon was an enjoyable time period of my career, I formed valuable friendships from my time working there. A typical day at work was quick and enjoyable, and I loved the personal side to the job of helping people find their forever homes.
Pros
Good work relationships
Cons
Working weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Persimmon Homes. Our community is ready to answer.