Persimmon Homes Employee Review

View all Persimmon Homes reviews

Draconian Revolving Door Policy
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire10 April 2017
I started in Luton, Bedfordshire June 2016 with an experienced advisor who was very patient and trained me on every procedure. I was transferred to my own site where they launched too early with no mains drainage, water, electricity and no evident presence. We were visited by a lovely and friendly management team who visited frequently.

Unfortunately at the start of 2017 some of the team are gone and the new management expect miracles while keeping us in the dark.
Pros
Friendly Colleagues
Cons
Draconian Management

Other Persimmon Homes Employee Reviews

Poor management from personnel above Site Management level
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, Fife21 September 2019
Very much a gung-ho company. They care far too much about profit than producing acceptable houses that clients are proud to buy and live in.
The Site Build Programme is geared to produce too much for Contractors to realistically cope with, they are streched to their limit as a result of this they fail to meet targets or their quality of work isn't acceptable most of the time.
If you try to explain your concerns to higher management it falls on deaf ears.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Too much stress if you have good personal standards
Poor management and work culture
Telehandler Operator (Current Employee) –  Frome, Somerset12 September 2019
Management non existent, only concerned about finishing houses (4 managers on site and none looking after site) trades left to own decisions, no forward planning. Complaints shrugged off, only concerned about profits not quality products. Everything you see in the news is only the tip of the iceberg!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Persimmon Homes. Our community is ready to answer.