Persimmon Homes Employee Review

View all Persimmon Homes reviews

Enjoyable workplace
Sales Executive Ipswich (Former Employee) –  Ipswich18 July 2019
Working at Persimmon was an enjoyable time period of my career, I formed valuable friendships from my time working there. A typical day at work was quick and enjoyable, and I loved the personal side to the job of helping people find their forever homes.
Pros
Good work relationships
Cons
Working weekends

Other Persimmon Homes Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work if not in the clique
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Teesside, North Yorkshire11 July 2019
Stuck this out for 18 months but it wasn’t easy. A bullying culture which was allowed by mangers, I saw a large number of staff sacked for ‘silly’ reasons but basically their faces didn’t fit, especially with one of the girls who seemed to rule the atmosphere of the company. I left of my own accord but was made to feel very uncomfortable at work. Also there is nothing to do when the phones are quiet so be prepared to be very bored!
Pros
Local and decent hours
Cons
Very little to do when the phones are quiet, bad atmosphere
Look elsewhere this company is a Complete joke
Carpenter improver (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, Bridgend8 July 2019
I've worked for this company and its the worst mistake I've ever made. They don't care about you besides them selves, I was the only female on site. I was treated unfairly. I was working towards my NVQ and this company was ment to train me which they never did I was mostly labourering for other people. They wanted me to go up on a roof and get someone to take a photo of me just to pass my NVQ because I didn't do this they sacked me trying to say I didn't pass my NVQ in a certain amount of time which is no fault of my own. I never had a pay rise even though it stated on the contract they gave me but gived everybody else one. And There was always a problem when I needed to go to a hospital appointment. On top they make these houses so cheap I feel sorry for the people who pay so much money for these houses but Trust me look elsewhere this is a bad company I wouldn't even rate this company one star if I could.
Cons
Long hours Bad pay for the amount of hours you work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Persimmon Homes. Our community is ready to answer.