Persimmon Homes Employee Reviews for Laborer
United Kingdom8 reviews
Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 147 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Beware of this company, managment treat staff very bad and try to bully you. You are not shown things correctly, but they expect you to know. They give you jobs after jobs which you become back logged and unable to finish what they have asked. If its not done they become abusive towards you even though you have been given to many jobs for one person, i put 100% into the job i was first on side site before the managers who always turned up late. I was always last to leave trying to clean up the mess left by the managers. Keys for the new homes always went missing when managers gave them out to contracters. You were left with no spares and unable to lock up. The managers would blame you for losing them when they didn't get returnned. I couldn't ever find the full equipment for the work even they would moan when you couldn't find all the PPE needed to carry out the work. When i left the company the office were lied to saying that i had handed my written notice in which i didn't.
Bad company, Bad management, not given enough time to complete jobs, blame staff for their mistakes
Persimmon was a nice place too work but too be honest they was very unorganised and don't think people new if they was comeing or going. There was 7 managers over the space of a year and a lot of problems. They build timber frame houses which is quick but they have a lot of structure problems.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
was a very good experiance for my first job i got to learn all about the different type of skills needed for the job. the hardet part of the jobs was lifting all the heavy items they tradesmen needed for work.
long hours not long enough breaks
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Persimmon Homes?
See more Persimmon Homes reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Persimmon Homes. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 147 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Persimmon Homes
- What is the interview process like at Persimmon Homes?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Persimmon Homes?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Persimmon Homes?3 people answered
- What benefits does Persimmon Homes offer?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Persimmon Homes?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Persimmon Homes each day?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Persimmon Homes? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Persimmon Homes?3 people answered
- Does Persimmon Homes require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pe…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Persimmon Homes?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Persimmon Homes Reviews by Job Title