Persimmon Homes Employee Reviews for Carpenter

Look elsewhere this company is a Complete joke
Carpenter improver (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, Bridgend8 July 2019
I've worked for this company and its the worst mistake I've ever made. They don't care about you besides them selves, I was the only female on site. I was treated unfairly. I was working towards my NVQ and this company was ment to train me which they never did I was mostly labourering for other people. They wanted me to go up on a roof and get someone to take a photo of me just to pass my NVQ because I didn't do this they sacked me trying to say I didn't pass my NVQ in a certain amount of time which is no fault of my own. I never had a pay rise even though it stated on the contract they gave me but gived everybody else one. And There was always a problem when I needed to go to a hospital appointment. On top they make these houses so cheap I feel sorry for the people who pay so much money for these houses but Trust me look elsewhere this is a bad company I wouldn't even rate this company one star if I could.
Cons
Long hours Bad pay for the amount of hours you work
Carpenter
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Plymouth6 March 2018
Management dont care about you and your needs. Pay is awful and they will give u multiple lies on any pay rises or bonuses that will never prosper past a meeting.

Worked hard and payed little.
Dont work for them
Pros
non
Cons
Treated bad, paid terribly