Persimmon Homes

Persimmon Homes Employee Reviews in Swansea

Swansea6 reviews
Dealing with previous Persimmon homes, home owners who have issue with their properties. Taking down details of their issues and trying to resolve by sourcing correct department, labour to sort.
Pros
Custom3r satisfaction once problem solved
Cons
Getting problem solved
Management are so unprofessional, no consideration for child care , not approachable , boss lets others in office take control , no level of discipline,
Pros
Parking
Cons
Management unfriendly
it was a fast based work place meeting the deadlines that had to be hit, but working together as teams to achieve it was quite fun. awareness was a massive thing working on a construction site as we worked close machines and you wanna make sure you get home safe and sound
Pros
transport to work
Cons
dirty toilets
What a bunch of chavs the management are. Don't care a about anything only making money to better thier bonuses. They dont care sbout customer or problems with the homes they build. The director's call the customer who complain LIARS AND CRAZY ......
Cons
I work a 9 hour day, I open and close the site, I am the main telehandler driver on site and manage all the orders in and out of the site. I also make sure the site is clean and tidy along with completing all lifts of materials.

I am happiest when the site is busy, I work with ground workers, labourers, managers, roofers and plasterers.

I find the job hard when the site is quiet and there isnt as much to do, I prefer to be busy.
Pros
N/a
Cons
low pay rates.
didn't work here for long but was happy when I was there and when I asked for some more tranbing they were more than happy to help