Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

Convivial just as they advocate
IT EXECUTIVE INTERN (Former Employee) –  London6 February 2019
Very relaxed yet productive workplace in the IT department, particular within business solutions. I learned many things related to database administration, development and also IT operations. Business intelligence is also advocated for reporting and providing solutions to the business.
There were many times I felt included in company culture, with many events that allowed me to network and build relationships with the wider business.
Pros
Staff-discounted shop for premium spirits and wine, plenty of opportunities to taste new products, lots of wider business opportunities.
Stage Pernod Ricard UK
e business Stagiaire (Former Employee) –  Londres20 December 2018
Une expérience très enrichissante tant du point de vu des connaissances acquises qu'au niveau relationnel et humain.
Pros
Culture d'entreprise et dévouement
Great Pcompany to work for
Corporate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  chiswick london28 February 2018
Fantastic company to work for, great environment, friendly and professional atmosphere at all time. Everyone is down to earth from CEO to securities. don't have one negative thing to say about Pernod Ricard
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
no cons, fantastic people from the CEO to managers low of hiariachy
Not a great experience
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 February 2018
Short lived employment in a role that was not what I expected. Too may people jostling to be heard, so if you don't shout nobody will listen. Helps if you're French if you want to become management .
Pros
Good social life
Fun Workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Perth, Perth and Kinross1 February 2018
Wonderful management and work colleagues. Very interesting work, but pay could be better and its hard to have a work life balance- you work lots of weekends.
fun
Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear1 March 2017
I only worked for Pernod Ricard on a one week temporary placement but received enough support and the same benefits as permanent employees
Pros
free lunches, holiday pay, bonuses
Pruk
Account Development Executive (Former Employee) –  South West20 January 2017
My experience at PRUK offered me a challenging and highly varied work life. I had a lot of autonomy in the role, that was performance based, and lots of training opportunities.
Customer Account Executive, Independent RTM Team (Current Employee) –  London, ENG22 July 2015
I have been with the business for 5 1/5 years and they were incredible. Very good job culture.

A lot of training put in place to further skills.
Pros
Free shop allowance
Cons
Process Driven
Productive and helpfull, good camaraderie
Credit controller, Relief Purchase leger assistant (Former Employee) –  Dover, Kent16 February 2015
Mother company restructured accounts department, hence redundancy in Oct 2014. Soory to leave but this is the side effect of the recession. Enjoyed my 8 years with the company and have learnt a lot, imprived my excel skills
Environnement multiculturel
RESPONSABLE ADMINISTRATION DES VENTES SAV (Former Employee) –  London, ENG31 January 2015
Ce fut mon second métier à Londres avec une vraie équipe venant des quatre coins de l'Europe. Travail très intéressant et dynamisme quotidien.
Gestion des comptes Français et Allemands.
Une vraie intéraction avec les différents départements, un challange régulier avec le département supply chain pour libérer du stock pour mes clients. Des solutions à trouver !
Un métier qui m'a permis de monter les échelons au département commercial, en l'espace de deux ans.
Pros
En plein coeur de Londres, d'une belle société et d'un vrai dynamisme
Cons
Le travail régulier une fois compris devient moins challangeant
Enjoyable place
Accounts Receivable Accountant (Current Employee) –  Cheswick Park25 January 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is team work. he accounts department consist of 15 employees separated by management and financial accounts. Though the team is separated, we have to work as a team for the month end to close the accounts.
I was specialised in Nordic team. Mainly dealing with bottle tax, VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat, credit control, reporting/pay to SKAT, keep all the key accounts managers informed about their customers activity/overdue, other admin work and when required help my team.
Pros
Free Alcohol, free trips
Cons
Work over time when needed
Great brands to work with
Brand Manager for 'Jacob's Creek' & 'Graffigna (Current Employee) –  London1 December 2013
It was a really good first step in the UK market, having the opportunity to

- learn about the strong position that retailers retain & the importance of promotional strategies especially in grocers,

- get to know and work with local agencies (PR, Media Planning, Digital)

- understand the local / British working culture
Pros
Good brands, International Mobility, Flex working hours
Cons
Lack of career development plans